Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Bigjuicyhog
Bigjuicyhog

0 Credits 6 Posts
I played Iron Banner much of the evening yesterday, and none of the stats are updating. Does anyone know why this is? Is this a bungie.net issue?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Bigjuicyhog said:I played Iron Banner much of the evening yesterday, and none of the stats are updating. Does anyone know why this is? Is this a bungie.net issue?

It appears to be. We had a discussion about this yesterday in the chat box with some players. Check your bungie.net account and see if the games are listed in the recent activity there. From what I saw yesterday when I was looking into it, they players that claimed to have played games did not have them listed on their bungie.net account.

Let me know what you find! Thanks.
Bigjuicyhog
Bigjuicyhog

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
Bigjuicyhog said:I played Iron Banner much of the evening yesterday, and none of the stats are updating. Does anyone know why this is? Is this a bungie.net issue?

It appears to be. We had a discussion about this yesterday in the chat box with some players. Check your bungie.net account and see if the games are listed in the recent activity there. From what I saw yesterday when I was looking into it, they players that claimed to have played games did not have them listed on their bungie.net account.

I just checked and the games are not showing up on Bungie.net either.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Bigjuicyhog said:
TheBigL said:

Ahh alright. Well we use Bungie's API to collect our stats, so we report what is on their site. Once they get the stats up on their site, be sure to check here and update your stats and it'll be like there was no issue.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Bigjuicyhog said:
TheBigL said:

Try checking / updating your stats now. We have reports that IB games are now loaded on Bungie.net.
Bigjuicyhog
Bigjuicyhog

0 Credits 6 Posts
Yep, it started working again yesterday afternoon.

This thread is closed