Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
My account is set up with my information but the toons and stats are not mine. How do I get my correct information? There is someone else's stuff that pops up.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
I found the part where you change the PSN ID, but it won't let me because I don't have a social media address??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did the wrong information get on hewre in the first place? Can I delete my account and start over?
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
Someone please look it up... I'm musicmedicine and I have Veloth as my stats... those are not mine.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

To change your PSN ID follow these instructions:

1. Click Preferences found under your name or click here.
2 Click Network settings or click here.
3. If it logs you out, just log back in like you normally would. Then go to preferences on that website or click here.
4. On the left hand side, click 'Game Settings'. From there you will be able to change your PSN ID for DTR.
5. After changing it, click 'Update Settings'

That's it! If you still have problems, let us know! :)
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
That is exactly where I tried changing it, but it requires me to have a twitter account. I don't have one... also... whenever I put a random phrase or directory it errors out. Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
musicmedicine said:My account is set up with my information but the toons and stats are not mine. How do I get my correct information? There is someone else's stuff that pops up.

Can you link me to your bungie.net profile?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

So how do you normally log in?

You DON'T need a twitter/facebook/ect account, those options are for the people that use those to log in.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/10263165 This is my bungie link... all I did was register, close out of the window, and a week later try to use the sight to find a raid.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

So you registered using a username and password? If yes, use that to log in.

Let me know if you still have issues.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
I'm not having issues logging in.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

You said earlier that you were having troubles logging into this site which is used to change your account information.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
I'm a bit confused what you mean, because you have to be logged in to be able to create a thread and type in the forum, correct? If I miss spoke I'm sorry, however what I'm having trouble with is changing the PSN ID from Veloth to musicmedicine because it say the twitter media is required in little red letter below the box. When I type a random twitter feed with or without the @ symbol, it goes to a white screen with the words "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
I'm sorry, you meant the tracker site. No I can log into it just fine...
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

So you can log into this site (click) fine, correct?
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
Yes, I can log into that account. When you walked me through the steps the first time, it logged me out like you mentioned and I logged in.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

Right.

What happens when you click preferences (found under your username) on that site do you get an error? If no, great!

On the preferences page on that site, you should get a page like this (click). On the left hand side you will see a menu which is title 'Game Settings', click it. You should now have a page like this (click).

In the box titled 'PlayStation ID', input your correct information there, only put information into the other boxes if you have those accounts otherwise leave them blank. Once you've done that click the 'update settings' button which is found at the bottom of the page.

If you've done that correctly, you should be taken to a page like this (click).

If you are still having issues, let me know,
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
Thank you for walking me through that a third time and making me feel like an idiot. I don't think you are actually considering what is going on and I've already told you what is going. I'm not going to repeat myself to convince you otherwise and I'm just not going to use this site. Thank you for your time.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:

I understand fully what is going on.

You are going to that page and filling in the Twitter box with the '@' symbol which is giving you an error. You don't need the '@' symbol but since you said you don't have a twitter account, you shouldn't be filling it in.

You are clearly not filling in the correct box I said otherwise this would of been sorted.

musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
I would appreciate if you read what you wrote, versus what I wrote because I have already addressed the @ symbol and what happens when I don't type in the twitter box.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
"You are clearly not filling in the correct box I asked otherwise this would have been sorted" ?

I can understand the aggression as most internet users like the autonomy which comes with hiding behind a computer; however all I said was how I was feeling and you didn't respect that. Instead of becoming the accuser, a simple, "I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I am simply trying to be sure that each of the steps I asked you to take were followed."

Have you ever thought that maybe this time it isn't a user error? Or maybe I'm not considering other sources rather that just those steps alone? Maybe it is a user error, but that doesn't mean you should become defensive. All I was doing was saying how I felt and that I don't want to keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I can see that you didn't carefully read what I wrote about the @ and the twitter box, there's evidence of that on this page, however I'm asking you to reread and compare because I feel that you over looked or simply forgot after reading. I'm not saying that you didn't read it... all I asked was that you reread it.

With that in mind, I still don't understand the aggressiveness when I feel I didn't warrant such an aggressive response. With that said, if I'm going to be helped further, I would like you to refer my case to another person. It's clear that I am not making your day any better and you are not helping me with my problem.

This thread is closed