Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
musicmedicine said:

I understand fully what is going on.

You are going to that page and filling in the Twitter box with the '@' symbol which is giving you an error. You don't need the '@' symbol but since you said you don't have a twitter account, you shouldn't be filling it in.

You are clearly not filling in the correct box I said otherwise this would of been sorted.

Actually, I just tested it out myself. He is correct. I notified xorth.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
musicmedicine said:

I just replicated your issue with a test. I notified the web dev. and hopefully he will be able to fix it soon. Please be patient though, as he has had a rather busy few days (just had a baby).

I will let you know when the issue is resolved and we can get you all fixed up.

Thanks!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
musicmedicine said:"

Don't know where you're picking up the hostility, but ok. :)

TheBigL

Yeah, I knew what he meant by the error. Fully aware.
musicmedicine
musicmedicine

0 Credits 13 Posts
As well, how easy is it to use someone else's information through this site? I don't even know who Veloth is much less know his/her passwords in order to use the information. How did his/her information get on my account in the first place when I never entered it in anything.

Could you then assume that I am still at fault for entering this information? By the way I have been responded to it seems that I would be the blame or the cause of this strange mistake and that I was clearly asleep or off my noodle typing in random user names into something I would like to use for myself.

Regardless of blame... blaming doesn't actually solve anything does it? As much as we like to fight and blame others, it doesn't actually resolve issues, it simply makes them harder to get through. Same thing with yelling... it doesn't make the other person convinced that you have the better ideas. It just makes them hate you more, because of how the brain processes loud noises and activates the adrenal glands. Very interesting our bodies... people know this, but don't actually consider how to use it in real life.

This thread is closed