Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

NobodyJustBrad
NobodyJustBrad

0 Credits 3 Posts
@TheBigL was attempting to help me with this.

I created my account on DestinyTracker long ago and used my points to change my Username to my GamerTag at the time. (I have two Microsoft accounts) With the new log-in system, I was directed to TrackerNetwork to sign in. I did so, but when I saw the easy option of signing in with my Microsoft account, I chose that one. I was then prompted to create a Username and such. I did so under the new username I currently want since I changed my GamerTag. Keep in mind I used the same e-mail that I use to log into Destiny Tracker. But now, If I log in on TN, I get the new account, but if I log into DT first, I get the old account. My DT account has my GamerTag linked to it, but my TN log in does not. I cannot currently change my Username to the new one as it "already exists". Can we possibly have the new account name purged so I can change this one?

Currently logged in under MASK x ENVY (Destiny Tracker). New account created through TrackerNetwork is NobodyJustBrad.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
MASK x ENVY said:@TheBigL was attempting to help me with this.

I created my account on DestinyTracker long ago and used my points to change my Username to my GamerTag at the time. (I have two Microsoft accounts) With the new log-in system, I was directed to TrackerNetwork to sign in. I did so, but when I saw the easy option of signing in with my Microsoft account, I chose that one. I was then prompted to create a Username and such. I did so under the new username I currently want since I changed my GamerTag. Keep in mind I used the same e-mail that I use to log into Destiny Tracker. But now, If I log in on TN, I get the new account, but if I log into DT first, I get the old account. My DT account has my GamerTag linked to it, but my TN log in does not. I cannot currently change my Username to the new one as it "already exists". Can we possibly have the new account name purged so I can change this one?

Currently logged in under MASK x ENVY (Destiny Tracker). New account created through TrackerNetwork is NobodyJustBrad.

What do you mean if you login to DT first vs TN first? You shouldn't be able to login to DT, only TN.

So you want the gt removed from which account? Sorry I had trouble following.
NobodyJustBrad
NobodyJustBrad

0 Credits 3 Posts
xorth said:
What do you mean if you login to DT first vs TN first? You shouldn't be able to login to DT, only TN.

So you want the gt removed from which account? Sorry I had trouble following.

The Simplest Solution would be to delete the NobodyJustBrad TN account, so I can change this account to that name. I own both.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Xorth said:

The situation as it appears to me;
Mask has two accounts, one for DTR and one for the Tracker Network, and two Microsoft accounts, DTR linked gamertag and TrN linked gamertag.
This happened because he made the DTR account, then when going to TrN, he was signed in on his second Microsoft account which prompted him to create said second account.

Mask X Envy said:

Correct me if I am wrong, im just trying to help clarify the situation.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
MASK x ENVY said:

We don't delete accounts, you'll have to change the name on that account then swap it to the one you want it on.

This thread is closed