Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

TWODOGSBARKING
TWODOGSBARKING

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Been waiting for around 7 hours to appear on the leaderboards and my stats to start working, but they haven't. Can I get some assistance?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
You do not have an ID or gamertag attached to your account, to fix this:

1) Click your name in the top right corner, go to preferences
2) Click the orange 'network settings' button, it will take you to a related site
3) Log in with the same username/password as this site
4) Repeat step 1 and go to the 'Game Settings' tab
5a) Add a Gamertag and/or PSN ID
5b)It will ask you to add a twitter handle, if you dont want to then:
5c) smash face into keyboard (The twitter handle requirement will be fixed as it is not intentional)
6) Save changes
7) come back to this site
8) go to profile and hit the green 'Update stats' button
9) ????????
10) Profit

You will be added into the leaderboards when they are next updated
TWODOGSBARKING
TWODOGSBARKING

1 Credits 3 Posts
Morarn said:You do not have an ID or gamertag attached to your account, to fix this:

2) Click the orange 'network settings' button, it will take you to a related site
5c) smash face into keyboard (The twitter handle requirement will be fixed as it is not intentional)
6) Save changes
9) ????????
10) Profit

I've tried doing this multiple times, but it does not work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've retyped my PSN ID and added my twitter name, but it just goes "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
TWODOGSBARKING said:
Morarn said:You do not have an ID or gamertag attached to your account, to fix this:

6) Save changes
9) ????????
10) Profit

I've tried doing this multiple times, but it does not work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've retyped my PSN ID and added my twitter name, but it just goes "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."

I will pass this info along to xorth, the dev. Please be patient and we will let you know when the issue has been resolved.
mtx013
mtx013

0 Credits 2 Posts
Same problem here, let's wait for a dev answer
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
mtx013 said:Same problem here, let's wait for a dev answer

As TheBigL said, you'll have to be patient as site owner and developer, Xorth just had a baby recently so he'll be busy.

We apologize for the issue you're having.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts

I'm here. What is your gamertag? And are you trying to add a twitter? Where are you getting the error?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
TWODOGSBARKING said:Been waiting for around 7 hours to appear on the leaderboards and my stats to start working, but they haven't. Can I get some assistance?

I'm here. What is your gamertag? And are you trying to add a twitter? Where are you getting the error?
TWODOGSBARKING
TWODOGSBARKING

1 Credits 3 Posts
xorth said:
TWODOGSBARKING said:Been waiting for around 7 hours to appear on the leaderboards and my stats to start working, but they haven't. Can I get some assistance?

PSN: TWODOGSBARKING
Added twitter account in field as required.

Clicking on Update settings (whether or not twitter account is in the box), gives a in plain white background and black text: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
TWODOGSBARKING said:
xorth said:

PSN: TWODOGSBARKING
Added twitter account in field as required.

Clicking on Update settings (whether or not twitter account is in the box), gives a in plain white background and black text: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think it's fixed, please try again.
mtx013
mtx013

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:

Just tried again today and it worked (with the twitter info). Thanks for the support.
btw, gratz on becoming a dad =)
TheSloppyJoe
TheSloppyJoe

0 Credits 1 Posts
Trying to find my stats as well. Don't have a Twitter acct.

XBL: THE SLOPPY JOE
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TheSloppyJoe said:

You don't need a twitter account, all you need to do is link your gamertag or PSN ID. To do that, go here and log into it. Then go here and enter your gamertag into the 'XBL Gamertag' box and click 'Update Settings' at the bottom right.

After linking your tag, it may take upto 24 hours for your info to appear on the leaderboards.

This thread is closed