Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

My account was banned
My account was banned

0 Credits 4 Posts
I dont post to often to get my self banner but I do use charecters that stand out in a pattern to get the post noticed here is an example: #ce #nm CHECKPOINT NEED 1 MORE _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-
so does this mean I'm banned forever BECUSE I didn't even recive a message or anything
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
E man59 said:I dont post to often to get my self banner but I do use charecters that stand out in a pattern to get the post noticed here is an example: #ce #nm CHECKPOINT NEED 1 MORE _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-
so does this mean I'm banned forever BECUSE I didn't even recive a message or anything

No you aren't banned forever. And both Xorth and myself warned you multiple times to stop using that "pattern" to stand out. Please don't use it in the future and just post the proper information.

You are now unbanned. Consider this a warning. The next ban will be for longer.
My account was banned
My account was banned

0 Credits 4 Posts
TheBigL said:
E man59 said:I dont post to often to get my self banner but I do use charecters that stand out in a pattern to get the post noticed here is an example: #ce #nm CHECKPOINT NEED 1 MORE _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-. _.-*-._.-*-._.-

No you aren't banned forever. And both Xorth and myself warned you multiple times to stop using that "pattern" to stand out. Please don't use it in the future and just post the proper information.

You are now unbanned. Consider this a warning. The next ban will be for longer.

So this dosent happen again just to make sure I know what I did wron im not allowed to use any sort of pattern at all?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
E man59 said:

No, you're not allowed.
It's stupid and diverts attention away from other people which is totally unfair.

This thread is closed