Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Sneezedip
Sneezedip

0 Credits 7 Posts
Kills with certain weapons/killing a certain mob do these count in raids/nightfalls/strikes? As so far as I can see nothing changes when I run a raid my kills stay the same, I haven't tested with strikes or nightfalls yet though, but anyone know?

Also may as well ask this question to save making another thread, say I've done Crota on normal then do him on hard do I get a 2nd roll for an exotic? If no does hard have a higher chance or less of a chance due to more in the drop table?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Sneezedip said:Kills with certain weapons/killing a certain mob do these count in raids/nightfalls/strikes? As so far as I can see nothing changes when I run a raid my kills stay the same, I haven't tested with strikes or nightfalls yet though, but anyone know?

Also may as well ask this question to save making another thread, say I've done Crota on normal then do him on hard do I get a 2nd roll for an exotic? If no does hard have a higher chance or less of a chance due to more in the drop table?

Regarding your first question, I am unsure. You would think that all PvE content would count.. but it MAY be limited to just Patrol and Story missions.

As for the second question.. supposedly the exotic chance at the Deathsinger is glitched and only counts once per week. As far as I know, you only get one chance at that one per week and I havent seen anything regarding whether the raid difficulty increases any chances.
Sneezedip
Sneezedip

0 Credits 7 Posts
I've been reading a few posts of people saying run bosses on normal then hard to get a better chance of exotics and others saying just do hard. So god knows :/
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Sneezedip said:I've been reading a few posts of people saying run bosses on normal then hard to get a better chance of exotics and others saying just do hard. So god knows :/

Well I know first hand that you only get the deathsinger rewards once. It's not like VoG where you can run normal and get the exotic chest, then run hard and get the same chest. They changed that for CE (might be a glitch). So its up to you. I usually end up running hard as I still need one of the primary weapons.