Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

ZigZagZeke
ZigZagZeke

0 Credits 2 Posts
To whom it may concern,

Until "your database" starts counting "quits" .... the pvp stats here mean NOTHING.

When people stop quitting at the end to avoid a "loss" ... or early because its going bad .... your pvp stats will truly matter.

When the database doesnt accounts for sissies and cheaters ... none of it matters until you do.... it is incomplete!!

good luck,
Zeke
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Bungie still counts you as in a match in their game viewer even if you leave
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1. Please CLAM THE HELL DOWN, it's just a video game.
2. Bungie always counts a quit as a lose if they don't then you should take your rage out on them, not us as well pull everything from their database.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
EzequielSpera said:To whom it may concern,

Until "your database" starts counting "quits" .... the pvp stats here mean NOTHING.

When people stop quitting at the end to avoid a "loss" ... or early because its going bad .... your pvp stats will truly matter.

When the database doesnt accounts for sissies and cheaters ... none of it matters until you do.... it is incomplete!!

good luck,
Zeke

As others have mentioned, there is nothing we can do about it. This is an issue you should address Bungie about. We pull the stats from their database and have no control over them nor do we have the ability to "make quits count." This is something that only Bungie can do. I would try their forums if you are looking for this issue to be resolved.
FullSpe3D
FullSpe3D

11 Credits 4 Posts
Quitting does count as a loss, unless you rejoin the same game and end up winning. If you don't rejoin, then it's a loss even if your team won without you.
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY

16 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
So as long as quitting counts as a loss the stats are perfectly reliable despite the game being broken. With everyone that proclaim themselves to be good as they run around with weapons that literally win 80% of their fights (Cough Last word, Thorn, Felwinters, and Efrideets spear Cough). And at they they stay with a team of them lol I'm surprised Destinys stats are being held to such a high regard because they're misleading.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY said:Destinys stats are being held to such a high regard because they're misleading.

Explain how Destiny's stats are misleading
ZigZagZeke
ZigZagZeke

0 Credits 2 Posts
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY said:So as long as quitting counts as a loss the stats are perfectly reliable despite the game being broken. With everyone that proclaim themselves to be good as they run around with weapons that literally win 80% of their fights (Cough Last word, Thorn, Felwinters, and Efrideets spear Cough). And at they they stay with a team of them lol I'm surprised Destinys stats are being held to such a high regard because they're misleading.

When people quit...early on...it completly screws everybody else...3 vs 2 or 6 vs 4...its not how a fair fight is meant to be...and therefore the stats from those fights are inaccurate, all pvp stats are bs unless they come from a game where nobody quit or was disconnected...

of course, I blame Bungie by not penalizing early quitters, I dont mind the before its over quitters....all i know is that stats from 3 players ganging on 1....should not count...do you?? really?

and people quitting right at the end...if it doesnt help their stats, then why quit at all????? whats the point? must be something....

Yes Bungie its your fault....but, I am sorry, but the stats here are inaccurate...becuase I never quit even tho I am getting my assed kicked 3 on 1 ....and I suck at pvp ... so image how it boosts some players stats when they gang up on me 3 on 1.....yea really fair and accurate...

cheers,
Zeke
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
EzequielSpera said:
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY said:So as long as quitting counts as a loss the stats are perfectly reliable despite the game being broken. With everyone that proclaim themselves to be good as they run around with weapons that literally win 80% of their fights (Cough Last word, Thorn, Felwinters, and Efrideets spear Cough). And at they they stay with a team of them lol I'm surprised Destinys stats are being held to such a high regard because they're misleading.

When people quit...early on...it completly screws everybody else...3 vs 2 or 6 vs 4...its not how a fair fight is meant to be...and therefore the stats from those fights are inaccurate, all pvp stats are bs unless they come from a game where nobody quit or was disconnected...

of course, I blame Bungie by not penalizing early quitters, I dont mind the before its over quitters....all i know is that stats from 3 players ganging on 1....should not count...do you?? really?

and people quitting right at the end...if it doesnt help their stats, then why quit at all????? whats the point? must be something....

Yes Bungie its your fault....but, I am sorry, but the stats here are inaccurate...becuase I never quit even tho I am getting my assed kicked 3 on 1 ....and I suck at pvp ... so image how it boosts some players stats when they gang up on me 3 on 1.....yea really fair and accurate...

cheers,
Zeke

You DO realise we're not Bungie, right?

This thread is closed