Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Yusareba
Yusareba

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm just curious, assuming a user has 50's in playlists, if the user were to delete their characters (and lose DTR associated with them), would the true skill rankings change? or would they remain at 50? I know DTR, K/D, win rate, games played?, would all reset, but what about the true skill?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Yusareba said:I'm just curious, assuming a user has 50's in playlists, if the user were to delete their characters (and lose DTR associated with them), would the true skill rankings change? or would they remain at 50? I know DTR, K/D, win rate, games played?, would all reset, but what about the true skill?

While I'm unable to give a DEFINITE answer (I will ask other staff to chime in as well), I believe that your True Skill rankings would remain as is. They are linked to your DTR account and not character. Like I said, I will ask around and try to find a definite answer.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Yusareba said:I'm just curious, assuming a user has 50's in playlists, if the user were to delete their characters (and lose DTR associated with them), would the true skill rankings change? or would they remain at 50? I know DTR, K/D, win rate, games played?, would all reset, but what about the true skill?

Your true skill should not change. If it does, let me know. Your other stats, absolutely could change (total kills, etc). PM me if they change.

This thread is closed