Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

MileHighRush
MileHighRush

0 Credits 2 Posts
Keep getting a response: Uh oh, that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. (with the following: s: L0OBnQHfYpbzsFBrqPud3kq24m/Z1Yazee7zxKQV4yM=
req: 2ea3580e-fe71-4675-b113-cfda7473ffae - Any Help???
N8tive24
N8tive24

0 Credits 3 Posts
I get the same message also, it's sickening
MileHighRush
MileHighRush

0 Credits 2 Posts
does anyone know how to fix this issue?
thewhippmeister
thewhippmeister

0 Credits 2 Posts
im still getting this issue. i contacted xbox support and they couldnt do anything
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Could you clarify the issue that youre having? i.e. clicking the envelope next to peoples' usernames in LFG or typing a reply in the LFG chatbox? This is so it can be reproduced. Are you on Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, other? Are you signed in to Xbox or PS websites?
N8tive24
N8tive24

0 Credits 3 Posts
It when you click the envelope the message comes up. Mines been like that for 4 days now
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
N8tive24 said: it's sickening

Computer bugs aren't contiguous to humans.

Joking aside, you'll have to wait for Microsoft to fix the bug as this an Xbox.com issue not a DestinyTracker.com issue.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Ignore.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
N8tive24 said:It when you click the envelope the message comes up. Mines been like that for 4 days now

I cant reproduce. Are you signed out of Xbox? What browser are you using? Have you tried again recently?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Morarn said:

Just go to Xbox.com, view one of your friends page then click 'Send Message'. When you try to send a message an error page will come up, just have to wait for Xbox to fix it (unless it already has been).
N8tive24
N8tive24

0 Credits 3 Posts
I thought it was an Xbox.com issue at first too and it seems like it is. I wonder why it's taking so long to get fixed though? I came across the error once before and it was gone within 2 hours.. Today is the 5th day and the message keeps coming up. Reset is tomorrow too :( lol
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
N8tive24 said:

You can still message people over the Xbox console itself or by using the Smartglass App.

If you want to continue discussing this glitch, I would suggest doing it in their forums so it grabs their attention.

This thread is closed