Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
my gamer tag doesn't show up the leader boards.When I go to the settings to link my GT it says I somehow need to prove its mine.

GT is: Praedyths

would appreciate some help
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
PraedythsRVNG said:

Just to be clear, are you going here to link your tag?
PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
PraedythsRVNG said:

Just to be clear, are you going here to link your tag?

That is correct.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
PraedythsRVNG said:.

Right, ok. I'm not staff so I cannot help you further but I will get a member of staff's attention for you. Sorry about the inconvenience.
PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
PraedythsRVNG said:.

Right, ok. I'm not staff so I cannot help you further but I will get a member of staff's attention for you. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thankyou, how soon can I be in contact with someone?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
PraedythsRVNG said:

It shouldn't be too long but might be an hour or so because of timezones (early in some places). If you want, you let us send you an automatic email when someone replies here or PMs you.

To do that, go here and tick the 'Reply in Thread you created' and 'Forum Post Quoted' boxes.

Again, sorry about the error.
PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
PraedythsRVNG said:

It shouldn't be too long but might be an hour or so because of timezones (early in some places). If you want, you let us send you an automatic email when someone replies here or PMs you.

To do that, go here and tick the 'Reply in Thread you created' and 'Forum Post Quoted' boxes.

Again, sorry about the error.

Its late for me, so would I be able to sleep and tomorrow be able to sort it out? or would it be a better option to wait an hour and see.

Thankyou, I appreciate the help.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
PraedythsRVNG said:

You would be better of going to bed and waking up to a solution/fix tomorrow.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
PraedythsRVNG said:my gamer tag doesn't show up the leader boards.When I go to the settings to link my GT it says I somehow need to prove its mine.

I tried to replicate the issue but am having no issues. Can you try again and if you get the error message, take a screenshot of it please?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
PraedythsRVNG said:my gamer tag doesn't show up the leader boards.When I go to the settings to link my GT it says I somehow need to prove its mine.

User: Praedyths is linked to that gamertag. Is that you? It's a hotmail.com email account.
PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
xorth said:

User: Praedyths is linked to that gamertag. Is that you? It's a hotmail.com email account.

Im not sure, if its connected to this account then it would be? Im just interested in showing up on leader boards.
christopher1309
christopher1309

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi need help, gamertag does not show up on leader boards
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
christopher1309 said:

That would be because you haven't linked your GT to your account. To do this, go here then here.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Login to your other account and then register on the regional leaderboard.

PraedythsRVNG said:
xorth said:

Im not sure, if its connected to this account then it would be? Im just interested in showing up on leader boards.
PraedythsRVNG
PraedythsRVNG

0 Credits 9 Posts
xorth said:Login to your other account and then register on the regional leaderboard.

PraedythsRVNG said:
xorth said:

Ill give that a go, didn't realise a might have had another account. Cheers for the help!

michael blacklow
michael blacklow

0 Credits 5 Posts

Okay, so it turns out that my xbox live gamertag was the account where I have signed up to, but its still linked to my old gamertag and I still can not prove that the account is mine. Is their anyway that I would be able to prove that the gamertag is mine?

xorth said:Login to your other account and then register on the regional leaderboard.

PraedythsRVNG said:
xorth said:

Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
michael blacklow said:

You probably created it under a Microsoft email log in. Try logging in using your Microsoft email/password.
michael blacklow
michael blacklow

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

You probably created it under a Microsoft email log in. Try logging in using your Microsoft email/password.

yep, but it still shows my old gamertag, I changed it twice since signing up.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
michael blacklow said:
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

Using your microsoft account to log in has no bearing on which GT is linked to your account here.. all it is for is for logging in, thats it.

Where did you go to change your linked account? Is "DRG Evil" the old gamertag you are speaking of?

PS: This isn't your account? This is what your GT, "Praedyths" is currently linked to: http://destinytracker.com/u/praedyths
michael blacklow
michael blacklow

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

Using your microsoft account to log in has no bearing on which GT is linked to your account here.. all it is for is for logging in, thats it.

Where did you go to change your linked account? Is "DRG Evil" the old gamertag you are speaking of?

PS: This isn't your account? This is what your GT, "Praedyths" is currently linked to: http://destinytracker.com/u/praedyths

Okay, so the problem I think is that I cannot access the account that my gamertag is linked to. Its not connected to any of my emails & my mincrosoft account when signed into still shows my previous gamertag that I had before changing it twice.

Is their any way that I would be able to prove that its mine so that I could gain access to it on my profile?

*DRG Evil was my GT, yes.

This thread is closed