Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
michael blacklow said:
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

You probably created it under a Microsoft email log in. Try logging in using your Microsoft email/password.

yep, but it still shows my old gamertag, I changed it twice since signing up.

Using your microsoft account to log in has no bearing on which GT is linked to your account here.. all it is for is for logging in, thats it.

Where did you go to change your linked account? Is "DRG Evil" the old gamertag you are speaking of?

PS: This isn't your account? This is what your GT, "Praedyths" is currently linked to: http://destinytracker.com/u/praedyths

Okay, so the problem I think is that I cannot access the account that my gamertag is linked to. Its not connected to any of my emails & my mincrosoft account when signed into still shows my previous gamertag that I had before changing it twice.

Is their any way that I would be able to prove that its mine so that I could gain access to it on my profile?

*DRG Evil was my GT, yes.

Let me see what can be done. We'll figure something out. Please be patient :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
michael blacklow said:
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

You probably created it under a Microsoft email log in. Try logging in using your Microsoft email/password.

Using your microsoft account to log in has no bearing on which GT is linked to your account here.. all it is for is for logging in, thats it.

Where did you go to change your linked account? Is "DRG Evil" the old gamertag you are speaking of?

PS: This isn't your account? This is what your GT, "Praedyths" is currently linked to: http://destinytracker.com/u/praedyths

Okay, so the problem I think is that I cannot access the account that my gamertag is linked to. Its not connected to any of my emails & my mincrosoft account when signed into still shows my previous gamertag that I had before changing it twice.

Is their any way that I would be able to prove that its mine so that I could gain access to it on my profile?

OK. One more question regarding the username "Praedyths" (the account that your current GT is linked to). Xorth said earlier that it is linked to a "hotmail.com" account. Do you have one of those? If you do, please check it and also check your spam folder in case the password reset got directed to the spam folder.
michael blacklow
michael blacklow

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:
Hey Im Swat said:
michael blacklow said:

OK. One more question regarding the username "Praedyths" (the account that your current GT is linked to). Xorth said earlier that it is linked to a "hotmail.com" account. Do you have one of those? If you do, please check it and also check your spam folder in case the password reset got directed to the spam folder.

I just checked both of my email accounts and no luck. Also checked the junk/spam folders.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
michael blacklow said:

I just checked both of my email accounts and no luck. Also checked the junk/spam folders.

Ok. 1. Which username are you going to link your GT to?
2. To verify that the GT is yours, send me a message on Xbox @ TheBigL 032
michael blacklow
michael blacklow

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
michael blacklow said:

Ok. 1. Which username are you going to link your GT to?
2. To verify that the GT is yours, send me a message on Xbox @ TheBigL 032

I would like it linked to my other DT account, PraedythsRVNG, you should receive a message from Praedyths soon!??Thankyou!

This thread is closed