Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

UnrealShanks
UnrealShanks

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hi All,

Im having trouble creating a raid group on the site. Whenever I click the button the System and Gamertag boxes remain blank with no option to change them. When I actually create the activity(with missing system and gamertag boxes) it doesn't show up on the group boards.

If anyone can let me know what I'm doing wrong, it would be much appreciated.

Shanks
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said:Hi All,

Im having trouble creating a raid group on the site. Whenever I click the button the System and Gamertag boxes remain blank with no option to change them. When I actually create the activity(with missing system and gamertag boxes) it doesn't show up on the group boards.

If anyone can let me know what I'm doing wrong, it would be much appreciated.

Shanks


What web browser are you using? Sounds like the browser is stopping the proper elements from populating.
UnrealShanks
UnrealShanks

0 Credits 5 Posts
I'm using google chrome. Should I switch it ?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said: I'm using google chrome. Should I switch it ?


Just for experiments sake, try using something like Firefox.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said: I'm using google chrome. Should I switch it ?


Nevermind.. i see the issue. You need to link your GT to your DTR account.

To do so, go here: http://thetrackernetwork.com/manage?domain=destinytracker.com and log in with your DTR info. Then go to preferences and game settings. Add your GT or PSN ID and hit update. That will link your GT to your DTR account. Wait a few minutes and then try making another group.
UnrealShanks
UnrealShanks

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hi,

Followed the steps you suggested however I'm having trouble linking the accounts. The message I receive is "Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. Another user is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the gamertag." How do I go about changing this?

Shanks
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said:Hi,

Followed the steps you suggested however I'm having trouble linking the accounts. The message I receive is "Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. Another user is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the gamertag." How do I go about changing this?

Shanks


Have you ever made any other accounts on this site?
UnrealShanks
UnrealShanks

0 Credits 5 Posts
To be honest with you, I can't remember. I usually sign in using the Microsoft account option, however I've tried the password reset option with all of my emails.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said:To be honest with you, I can't remember. I usually sign in using the Microsoft account option, however I've tried the password reset option with all of my emails.


Your GT is linked to your other account: http://destinytracker.com/u/Shanks

Can you try logging in on that? You cant link your GT to this account because its already in use by the old account.
UnrealShanks
UnrealShanks

0 Credits 5 Posts
, Ive cleared it out of the old account and relinked it to the new one. The raid group creator works now. Thank you for all your help!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
UnrealShanks said:, Ive cleared it out of the old account and relinked it to the new one. The raid group creator works now. Thank you for all your help!


Yay! Glad that worked for ya. Happy hunting.

This thread is closed