Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Keonelehua
Keonelehua

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
In the Destiny Database here on DTR, can we have the individual weapon classes listed as a sub-link from the generic weapon class?

For example: DTR -> Tools -> Destiny Database -> Weapons -> Primary Weapons -> Hand Cannons

The primary weapons that are listed are organized beautifully, but I want to find only hand cannons, and the other weapon types like pulse rifles and auto rifles are cluttering the screen. Can the individual weapon types be classified? Sniper Rifles, Auto Rifles, Heavy Machine Guns.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Keonelehua said:In the Destiny Database here on DTR, can we have the individual weapon classes listed as a sub-link from the generic weapon class?

For example: DTR -> Tools -> Destiny Database -> Weapons -> Primary Weapons -> Hand Cannons

The primary weapons that are listed are organized beautifully, but I want to find only hand cannons, and the other weapon types like pulse rifles and auto rifles are cluttering the screen. Can the individual weapon types be classified? Sniper Rifles, Auto Rifles, Heavy Machine Guns.

I agree. We'll look into it.