Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Mats
Mats

0 Credits 1 Posts
First of all, Ive been a frequent user of DTR and love the amount of data they collect for each and every character. Im a pretty competitive gamer and one of my current "goals" on the site is getting my rumble true skill to 50. (I know, good luck with that ^_^)
But since patch 1.1.2 I've been kicked to orbit quite a few times the past few days (baboon, caterpillar...), and every single time it takes away a decent chunk of my true skill level. Ive done all kind of measures to fix my network condition, to no improvement.
This is just a simple request to do "something" to the way the true skill measures your skill. (and yes, I have seen the other treads about true skill and it's structure "solely" based on wins). Recently I got kicked with 2450 points in a rumble match, and was on my way to get a "sum of all tears" medal, when the "attention" banner flashed on my screen. Losing about 3-4 wins worth of true skill (when I was heads above everyone else) due to KTO seems kinda harsh and makes me lose the interest for the site. Im sure this have been addressed before, but I just wanted to speak my mind.

Does this happen to anybody else?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Mats said:First of all, Ive been a frequent user of DTR and love the amount of data they collect for each and every character. Im a pretty competitive gamer and one of my current "goals" on the site is getting my rumble true skill to 50. (I know, good luck with that ^_^)
But since patch 1.1.2 I've been kicked to orbit quite a few times the past few days (baboon, caterpillar...), and every single time it takes away a decent chunk of my true skill level. Ive done all kind of measures to fix my network condition, to no improvement.
This is just a simple request to do "something" to the way the true skill measures your skill. (and yes, I have seen the other treads about true skill and it's structure "solely" based on wins). Recently I got kicked with 2450 points in a rumble match, and was on my way to get a "sum of all tears" medal, when the "attention" banner flashed on my screen. Losing about 3-4 wins worth of true skill (when I was heads above everyone else) due to KTO seems kinda harsh and makes me lose the interest for the site. Im sure this have been addressed before, but I just wanted to speak my mind.

Does this happen to anybody else?

We've had this brought up before, and it's a shame. But from what I remember in explaining this in the past.. the way that Bungie.net records a KTO / DNF is weird. While in your game stats on Bungie.net it may appear as a DNF, in their actual database, it counts as a loss. That said, being that we use bungie.net's API to collect stats, there is no way for us to specifically filter "KTO / DNF's" from regular losses. This MAY be something to try to address at Bungie's website and help / support forum. IF there were a way to distinguish KTO's from regular losses, we would most likely be able to filter those and not have them count negatively towards your score.

I hope this helps a bit.