Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

xxEVILMONKYxx
xxEVILMONKYxx

6 Credits 10 Posts
I've been having issues for a while now trying to join regional leaderboards. My account is linked and I have no issue getting to the correct stats page under My Stats.

When I attempt to join regional, I select the correct region and save. Every time it says that I will be listed once my stats are updated. Originally I though it was going to work eventually but after a dozen or so stat updates I don't think this is going to resolve itself.

For the record if someone can do this manually I'm seeking to be listed under Canada > Ontario > Toronto.

If it helps I used my Warlock K/D (1.93) to verify that I'm not listed.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
xxEVILMONKYxx said:I've been having issues for a while now trying to join regional leaderboards. My account is linked and I have no issue getting to the correct stats page under My Stats.

When I attempt to join regional, I select the correct region and save. Every time it says that I will be listed once my stats are updated. Originally I though it was going to work eventually but after a dozen or so stat updates I don't think this is going to resolve itself.

For the record if someone can do this manually I'm seeking to be listed under Canada > Ontario > Toronto.

If it helps I used my Warlock K/D (1.93) to verify that I'm not listed.

This appears to be an issue that was recently brought to our attention. You aren't the only one experiencing issues. Bare with us while we troubleshoot. Thanks for the report!
xxEVILMONKYxx
xxEVILMONKYxx

6 Credits 10 Posts
Any updates on this front? I've tried multiple times and nothing has made this work.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
xxEVILMONKYxx said:Any updates on this front? I've tried multiple times and nothing has made this work.

Alright, well we haven't had any issues with the leaderboards themselves lately. Just to be sure, have you tried to set your region again recently?

Also, just for the sake of trying, can you try joining the regionals on a different web browser?

Paging @xorth
handsreversed
handsreversed

0 Credits 3 Posts
Same issue here. I've gone through all the same steps to join (more than once over the past week), for USA, Hawaii, Honolulu and I'm still not listed in the regional stats for that area. I have also tried via Safari and Chrome as suggested above.

Any progress on this?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
handsreversed said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag to your account. Go here to do that.
handsreversed
handsreversed

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
handsreversed said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag to your account. Go here to do that.

I have linked my psn, and its been linked for a long time. Just tried to do it again and I can't, because its already linked.

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
handsreversed said:
Hey Im Swat said:
handsreversed said:

I have linked my psn, and its been linked for a long time. Just tried to do it again and I can't, because its already linked.

I'm seeing you listed in that region: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/ps/score?grouped=false&page=1&country=United%20States&state=Hawaii&city=Honolulu
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
No reply to bigl, closing this.

This thread is closed