Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts
What is going on if you are going to remove me from using lfg for asking for sword bearer at least delete my account as i dont want to use this service.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Kyle Irving said:

You were banned for spamming and you know it.

Also, we don't delete accounts as there is no reason to. If you don't want to use our website, that's fine. We don't want you if all you're going to do is spam and annoy fellow users.
Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Kyle Irving said:

You were banned for spamming and you know it.

Also, we don't delete accounts as there is no reason to. If you don't want to use our website, that's fine. We don't want you if all you're going to do is spam and annoy fellow users.
Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts
Thats absolute nonsense many people repeat the same text, if you get banned for that in a span of 10mins then i would rather be not part of this toxic community and would rather my account is removed as i don't want anything to do with it.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Kyle Irving said:

Again, we don't delete accounts. If you don't want to be part of this community then I suggest you logout and never return.
Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts
I don't wish to be part of "your" community and i will get that by a admin deleting my account hence this post.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Kyle Irving said:Thats absolute nonsense many people repeat the same text, if you get banned for that in a span of 10mins then i would rather be not part of this toxic community and would rather my account is removed as i don't want anything to do with it.

There were numerous complaints about you spamming from other LFG users. I personally warned you 3 times to slow down with your posts (1 every 5-7 seconds or so.. aka spam). So no, you weren't banned for no reason. If you want the ban reversed, simply state that you will slow down on the LFG posts (once every 15 seconds or so is reasonable.)

If not, just don't use this site anymore.
Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts

There were numerous complaints about you spamming from other LFG users. I personally warned you 3 times to slow down with your posts (1 every 5-7 seconds or so.. aka spam). So no, you weren't banned for no reason. If you want the ban reversed, simply state that you will slow down on the LFG posts (once every 15 seconds or so is reasonable.)

If not, just don't use this site anymore.

What? Numerous complaints and warnings for searching for a crota sword bearer in a space of 10mins, yea definitely ban-able seems like a reasonable site that i should be a part of. I am asking for my account closed as i don't want my name/PSN attached to a site like this,i was told this place was better, guess not. Please inform a admin or someone who can do this, cheers.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Like I said, posting every 5-7 seconds is unreasonable and discouraged. It's great that you want to be sword bearer, but posting every few seconds angers more people than it helps. As I said, we had 2-3 complaints about you, I reacted, warned (a few times) and you did not respond. We've been through this rodeo before. Don;t think this is our first time.

If you want your account removed, I advise you send a PM to Xorth. That said, I doubt you will see any action. If you don't want to "be a part of our community".. then stop using the site. That is your best bet.

That said, I encourage you to simply slow down with the LFG requests (from 12 a minute to 4-5 a minute), find some games, have fun, and enjoy what we have to offer. If that is too much to ask (aka abiding by the rules of our site), then so be it and good riddance.

PS: I am a site "admin." I have been informed.
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
My sides, I like these threads, That being said, if you got enough people to report you, then I'd say that a good amount of users don't want you here. You also received multiple warnings from the Bigman himself.

PS: I am NOT a site "admin". I don't care but I've been informed that you're self-entitled.
Kyle Irving
Kyle Irving

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:Like I said, posting every 5-7 seconds is unreasonable and discouraged. It's great that you want to be sword bearer, but posting every few seconds angers more people than it helps. As I said, we had 2-3 complaints about you, I reacted, warned (a few times) and you did not respond. We've been through this rodeo before. Don;t think this is our first time.

If you want your account removed, I advise you send a PM to Xorth. That said, I doubt you will see any action. If you don't want to "be a part of our community".. then stop using the site. That is your best bet.

That said, I encourage you to simply slow down with the LFG requests (from 12 a minute to 4-5 a minute), find some games, have fun, and enjoy what we have to offer. If that is too much to ask (aka abiding by the rules of our site), then so be it and good riddance.

Certainly sounds like you want to portray that your reasonable. Good for you, hope you're happy inside. Frankly i'm over this, you think its reasonable ban, OK, the fact a admin can't delete an account...seems odd to me. To you're conspiracy theory that we some how met before, we haven't and i doubt we will again. So keep it up your doing a super job and your site is great. Bye.

The statement about "dont think this is your first time" doesn't make much sense as obviously i have only just joined and if i did join prior obviously it would nt how could i advertise another psn account?
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Kyle Irving said:
TheBigL said:Like I said, posting every 5-7 seconds is unreasonable and discouraged. It's great that you want to be sword bearer, but posting every few seconds angers more people than it helps. As I said, we had 2-3 complaints about you, I reacted, warned (a few times) and you did not respond. We've been through this rodeo before. Don;t think this is our first time.

Certainly sounds like you want to portray that your reasonable. Good for you, hope you're happy inside. Frankly i'm over this, you think its reasonable ban, OK, the fact a admin can't delete an account...seems odd to me. To you're conspiracy theory that we some how met before, we haven't and i doubt we will again. So keep it up your doing a super job and your site is great. Bye.

The statement about "dont think this is your first time" doesn't make much sense as obviously i have only just joined and if i did join prior obviously it would nt how could i advertise another psn account?

He is reasonable, he's been here for years, he wouldn't of gotten the promotion if he was a egotistic psychopath like a certain Mr. Irving.
He's happy AND drunk inside (maybe Intel also, we don't really know anymore)

YOU CAME BACK, YOU ARE NOT OVER THIS.
There isn't really a reason to implement a tool to delete accounts, the reason being, it's one account, HTR indexes so many accounts yours is like tossing a penny into a briefcase with several million dollars.
He met you when he gave your the warnings that you ignored, probably why other users bothered to report you in the first place, because they noticed your poor behavior and didn't want your venom in the chat.
That statement is insinuating that you've been banned from other social websites before because of your attitude towards obeying rules. You aren't some special snowflake, you're a person that is expected to conform to the rules.

This thread is closed