Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Mac Krontak
Mac Krontak

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for people on PS3 platform who haven't done any raid content or people who are willing to come along and help out those who haven't been yet. I am a lvl 28 warlock who hasn't enjoyed any Raid content as of yet so don't be shy to add yourself to my friend list, if it turns out we are all noobs going on the raid we will learn as we go along.

The only requirement to join the group is commitment (not quitting after wipes until all the raid decides that the session for the day is over) and respect for fellow raiders (not going mental when somenone makes a mistake and possibly wipes the whole group, after all we are here to learn and enjoy the game, I would rather wipe as a group than play alone as usual...). Failure to abide to these two simple requirements will stop that person from enjoying any future raid runs organized.

If this sounds good to you, add me, my PSN id is Mac_Krontak, and leave a comment below saying that you are interested, as soon as I have enough people online I will try to make a group and get us going.

Thanks and hope to see us wiping soon! :D
IeatSDAcakE
IeatSDAcakE

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd be down if still up for it imma lvl 24 warlock
Theshowishere
Theshowishere

0 Credits 5 Posts
I can help you im lvl 32 hunter
Theshowishere
Theshowishere

0 Credits 5 Posts
I can help you im lvl 32 hunter
DapenguinO
DapenguinO

0 Credits 1 Posts
i never done any raid, add me dapenguinO
runas
runas

1 Credits 2 Posts
I can help gamertag Wellmanager3581
SolJin13
SolJin13

0 Credits 2 Posts
I haven't done vog yet but I'm a lvl 33 titan. Add me SolJin13
SolJin13
SolJin13

0 Credits 2 Posts
32*
Todd-O Buck-O
Todd-O Buck-O

0 Credits 7 Posts
Level 32 Titan Striker - I have no Exotic weapons yet - I have not been through VOG yet, but I have seen You-Tube videos. I would love to join up. I will send you a request next time I am online.
hagarthehun
hagarthehun

0 Credits 3 Posts
Lvl 30 Hunter. Which ever subclass you need.

Wanting raid gear, so will be down to play a few times. Only participated once, tho group wasn't able to finish.