Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Golfcoastkid
Golfcoastkid

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello , I am looking for a somewhat active clan for the upcoming HOW release. The Trials look pretty sweet, so I want to get in on it from the start. I am in college so I will have to play around my class schedule, but I will definitely be on friday, saturday, sunday, and whenever I have any spare time. I am a decent player and can hold my own.
billclintonn96
billclintonn96

0 Credits 3 Posts
hey man i looking for some good players to team up with also for how. im from nashville.. check my stats, gamertag billclintonn96.
Golfcoastkid said:Hello , I am looking for a somewhat active clan for the upcoming HOW release. The Trials look pretty sweet, so I want to get in on it from the start. I am in college so I will have to play around my class schedule, but I will definitely be on friday, saturday, sunday, and whenever I have any spare time. I am a decent player and can hold my own.
Kreutzz
Kreutzz

0 Credits 59 Posts
Check out Chosen Lords: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/570133

High level Crucible and Raid group for players level 31+
Riekoche
Riekoche

0 Credits 21 Posts
Golfcoastkid said:Hello , I am looking for a somewhat active clan for the upcoming HOW release. The Trials look pretty sweet, so I want to get in on it from the start. I am in college so I will have to play around my class schedule, but I will definitely be on friday, saturday, sunday, and whenever I have any spare time. I am a decent player and can hold my own.

You've been invited to join "iTsGaming" Community. A multi-platform Destiny gaming collective. I am Ricochet - Fireteam Operator of iTsGaming Community. Originated on the PS3, now expanding across all platforms & regions. We are a healthy community with team-oriented gaming intentions, casual competitive is our mind set. As the group is relatively casual gamers, some of us like to play competitively. But we welcome any level, any skill set, any region of the world to join us.
Avoid the hassle of dealing with trolls & ignoramuses, start playing with friends.

Bungie(Official): www.Bungie.net
iTsGaming Website: www.iTsGaming.com