Destiny 2 Tracker Network
jcoleman106
jcoleman106

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm having trouble joining the regional leaderboard. I've followed all the instructions and it won't let me join. Please help.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
It appears that you do not have your GT or PSN ID linked to your account. You first want to make sure those are linked before you can be added to the leaderboards.

Let me know if you need any assistance with that.
jcoleman106
jcoleman106

0 Credits 2 Posts
Jennie said:It appears that you do not have your GT or PSN ID linked to your account. You first want to make sure those are linked before you can be added to the leaderboards.

Let me know if you need any assistance with that.

Yes I thought I did, but I would like help with that.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
jcoleman106 said:
Jennie said:It appears that you do not have your GT or PSN ID linked to your account. You first want to make sure those are linked before you can be added to the leaderboards.

Let me know if you need any assistance with that.

Yes I thought I did, but I would like help with that.


I can help you with that. Step one is to visit this page: http://thetrackernetwork.com/auth/login?domain=&secure=false
Sign into that page using the same login credentials as you use here.

Once you log in, click on your name in the top right hand corner and access the preferences area.
In the preferences area, there is a tab called "Game settings," click on it and enter your GT or PSN ID and be sure to hit UPDATE.

Come back here, to DestinyTracker, and after about 5 minutes your GT / PSN ID will be linked to your public profile here: http://destinytracker.com/u/jcoleman106

Last steps: once your account is linked, go to your stats page and update stats. Now you should be appearing on the regional LB's as long as you already signed up and selected a region.
GamerAvenger
GamerAvenger

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:
jcoleman106 said:
Jennie said:It appears that you do not have your GT or PSN ID linked to your account. You first want to make sure those are linked before you can be added to the leaderboards.

Let me know if you need any assistance with that.

Yes I thought I did, but I would like help with that.


I can help you with that. Step one is to visit this page: http://thetrackernetwork.com/auth/login?domain=&secure=false
Sign into that page using the same login credentials as you use here.

Once you log in, click on your name in the top right hand corner and access the preferences area.
In the preferences area, there is a tab called "Game settings," click on it and enter your GT or PSN ID and be sure to hit UPDATE.

Come back here, to DestinyTracker, and after about 5 minutes your GT / PSN ID will be linked to your public profile here: http://destinytracker.com/u/jcoleman106

Last steps: once your account is linked, go to your stats page and update stats. Now you should be appearing on the regional LB's as long as you already signed up and selected a region.


Im having the same problem as jcoleman106 but when i try to click the link you suggest it says the page does not exist. Is there another way of doing it?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
GamerAvenger said:


Exactly what issues are you having?
GamerAvenger
GamerAvenger

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
GamerAvenger said:


Exactly what issues are you having?


My problem has been resolved. Thank you :)
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
GamerAvenger said:


Great to hear! Any other issues, just make a thread and a member of staff will help you ASAP.