Destiny 2 Tracker Network
x Rebel Snuff x
x Rebel Snuff x

0 Credits 4 Posts
My chat box for any LFG on destiny tracker is just simply a grey box. I do not see any text or anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
did you try refreshing the page?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Morarn said:

He's not alone, I'm getting this issue as well.

Oi, @xorth!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Morarn said:did you try refreshing the page?

The main chat or lfg? @Morarn Please give screen shot. Also if you know how, hit F12 and go to the console, screen shot any javascript errors.

Thanks.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
xorth said:The main chat or lfg? @Morarn Please give screen shot. Also if you know how, hit F12 and go to the console, screen shot any javascript errors.

Not me, Xorth. im not having this issue
x Rebel Snuff x
x Rebel Snuff x

0 Credits 4 Posts
@xorth I do not know how to show you java errors.. but i have everything updated and even now a few days later i still have the issue. If you can walk me through im sure i could get you the information you need. Also i have tried halo tracker and the chat boxes work fine. just on destiny tracker all chat boxes for me are just plain grey boxes.
x Rebel Snuff x
x Rebel Snuff x

0 Credits 4 Posts
error
Blidgu
Blidgu

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have that too but i cant send screens because im using my xbox to chat
x Rebel Snuff x
x Rebel Snuff x

0 Credits 4 Posts
the chat boxes do not work in chrome but work fine in fire fox. i hope that helps...
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
x Rebel Snuff x said:@xorth I do not know how to show you java errors.. but i have everything updated and even now a few days later i still have the issue. If you can walk me through im sure i could get you the information you need. Also i have tried halo tracker and the chat boxes work fine. just on destiny tracker all chat boxes for me are just plain grey boxes.

You hit F12, and go to the console tab. Errors should be red, thank you.