Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

xirath
xirath

5 Credits 8 Posts
I'd like to post about my kickstarter to get basic funding for an advanced companion app I've made for windows phone (I'd like to bring it to other platforms as well).

I read through the rules and it didn't seem against the rules but I wanted to ask permission first so I do not violate any policies.
A few notes
- The app is free and does not have advertising it is meant to be helpful for us the destiny players
- currently is in beta for windows phone and supports xbox live login (the kickstarter is so I can afford a playstation to support playstation network login credentials)
- the kickstarter's stretch goals are for the extra SDK's to port the app to iOS and Android which I would love to be able to do

-xirath
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
xirath said:

We have an app. :)

Also, you don't need to ask us for permission as we aren't Bungie. You should ask them at http://Bungie.net
xirath
xirath

5 Credits 8 Posts
Which doesn't support item management or personal character handling, nor is on windows phone?
xirath
xirath

5 Credits 8 Posts
Sorry I should have been more clear, I wanted to post about the kickstarter in the main section of the DTR forums, I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any issues with doing so.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
xirath said:.

Ah, that makes sense. I'll ring a few mods up for you! :)

Ringing... @TheBigL,@xorth@Jennie,@Sengir79
xirath
xirath

5 Credits 8 Posts
I appreciate it thank you, I don't wish to cause any trouble, but at the same time would like to get the word out about the app to see if it is of interest to the destiny community (I can privately link the kickstarter and the app beta page on the windows store to any mods if they want to check to make sure everything is in the up and up) before posting publicly.

I'm just a huge destiny fan putting my development powers into a game I love :)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
xirath said:I appreciate it thank you, I don't wish to cause any trouble, but at the same time would like to get the word out about the app to see if it is of interest to the destiny community (I can privately link the kickstarter and the app beta page on the windows store to any mods if they want to check to make sure everything is in the up and up) before posting publicly.

I'm just a huge destiny fan putting my development powers into a game I love :)

Thank you for asking for permission first, that is a classy way to go about this. Please PM me a link to your kickstarter and I'll take a look. Thanks.
xirath
xirath

5 Credits 8 Posts
xorth said:Thank you for asking for permission first, that is a classy way to go about this. Please PM me a link to your kickstarter and I'll take a look. Thanks.

I sent you a PM with all the details, thank you for taking the time to look over it Xorth I appreciate it.

This thread is closed