Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RifleAvenger
RifleAvenger

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I can't view any of my recent games on site. Any game I click goes to 404 Not Found. These matches are recorded on Bungie.net, so I don't think it's on their end.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
RifleAvenger said:I can't view any of my recent games on site. Any game I click goes to 404 Not Found. These matches are recorded on Bungie.net, so I don't think it's on their end.


Someone posted a similar thread today.. but I can't seem to replicate the issue. I am able to view your games just fine, as I was with the other person who mentioned it. What browser are you using?
RifleAvenger
RifleAvenger

5 Credits 3 Posts
I'm using Google Chrome.

EDIT: Tried using Internet Explorer, and it doesn't work either.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
RifleAvenger said:I'm using Google Chrome.

EDIT: Tried using Internet Explorer, and it doesn't work either.


Hmm.. I wonder if theres a regional net outtage somewhere. Similar things have happened to me in the past where I would get 404 errors, "cant contact server" errors and the like.. yet no one else could replicate it.

I will have @xorth look into it to see if it's a site issue or not. Out of curiosity and without being overly specific, where are you trying to access the site from (North East US, West Coast, Europe, so on.)?
RifleAvenger
RifleAvenger

5 Credits 3 Posts
I'm trying to access from Iowa, USA.

EDIT: The problem seems to have rectified itself. It was probably some kind of outage. Thanks.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
RifleAvenger said:I'm trying to access from Iowa, USA.

EDIT: The problem seems to have rectified itself. It was probably some kind of outage. Thanks.


I fixed it, thank you so much for reporting it.