Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#clan  #pve  #pvp 
xBleedBluex23
xBleedBluex23

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey all, I'm looking to find a group of people that play regularly. I usually do the lfg thing, but that tends to rarely work out. With house of wolves coming out I'd like to be a part of a group that regularly plays together. I'm a level 31 titan, never had any groups to run crota's end :/
I also usually play in the evening mountain time.
Magoo001
Magoo001

0 Credits 7 Posts
I have a clan here is our message: Hi Guardians and Badasses of Destiny, Me and my friend have started a clan called Guardian Maniac (i can change the name). We do Nightfalls, weeklys, cruicible, Bounties, Prison of Elders and Trial of osiris. Please come join our clan and remember our motto is " Once a Badass always a Badass". Here is the link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/955789. Ps: this is for ps4/Xbox
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
FIVE FIVE SIX
A clan of serious gamers, but still play just for fun. No requirements to join the guild just at least be a teenager, and no rules on how much you have to be on. We run both raids on normal and hard each week along with the weekly and nightfalls. We are extremely active in the new HoW DLC. Doing both PoE 32 though 35 and ToO, and we do go flawless. If you want to join go on the Destiny clan website, the clan is open to join. Then hit up runswithduck or blackandsilver with a friend request and lets us know your a new member. Thanks for checking us out.