Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
Hello, the Colombian leaderboards always show only 52 members, i know that there have been many new subscriptions of experienced players, and their names don't show at the regional leaderboard table. Could you update that information?. Thanks.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Charkleons said:

Only registered people and people who have set their location show up on the leaderboards.
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Charkleons said:

Only registered people and people who have set their location show up on the leaderboards.

Yes, i know. Thanks.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Charkleons said:

Wait, if you already knew why there's so only so many players on regional leaderboards, why did you ask this?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Charkleons said:

Wait, if you already knew why there's so only so many players on regional leaderboards, why did you ask this?

It sounds like he referred people to use the LB. If that's the case, he may have told them about linking their GT's and what not. We may have had an issue with the Chile LB before. I'll take a look.

@Charkleons can you provide an example or two of people who are not showing up on the leaderboards?
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Charkleons said:

(...) "i know that there have been many new subscriptions of experienced players, and their names don't show at the regional leaderboard table"

Better explained then, i know that there have been many new subscriptions or registrations of many colombians members clans, and they have done the respective registration at the "Join Regional Leaderboards", just at my clan there have been more than 10 new subscriptions, and only shows one, and there many colombian clans more doing the same. Thanks.
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
TheBigL said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Charkleons said:

It sounds like he referred people to use the LB. If that's the case, he may have told them about linking their GT's and what not. We may have had an issue with the Chile LB before. I'll take a look.

@Charkleons can you provide an example or two of people who are not showing up on the leaderboards?

Sure, at the moment i only remember one, xjh0nnyx91 but later at the night i will give you others id when they been connected. Thanks @TheBigL
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
Charkleons said:Hello, the Colombian leaderboards always show only 52 members, i know that there have been many new subscriptions of experienced players, and their names don't show at the regional leaderboard table. Could you update that information?. Thanks.

Hello @TheBigL here are other members that already completed the registration but their id don't shows: ste_stave ackanno7 alicejuliana_13

xjh0nnyx91 is already at the ranking. Thank you very much.

I will add others id later.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Charkleons said:
Charkleons said:Hello, the Colombian leaderboards always show only 52 members, i know that there have been many new subscriptions of experienced players, and their names don't show at the regional leaderboard table. Could you update that information?. Thanks.

Hello @TheBigL here are other members that already completed the registration but their id don't shows: ste_stave ackanno7 alicejuliana_13

xjh0nnyx91 is already at the ranking. Thank you very much.

I will add others id later.

@Charkleons Thanks for the names. I went ahead and checked the ones you provided.

When I enter ste_stave's name, it tells me "invalid user." Is that his gamertag / PSN ID or his actual account name here? That same thing happens when I look for AliceJuliana_13

Ackanno7 doesn't appear to have linked his PSN ID / GT to his account here. That is required to show on the regional LB's. If he did, it would show on their public profile under the "twitter" area, like yours does. http://destinytracker.com/u/ackanno7.

Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
@TheBigL Sorry, my bad, i don't confirm that usernames, they are not members of my clan. I think that Steves id is stephenstave.

alicejuliana_13 » https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202920299607530&set=p.10202920299607530&type=1&theater

I think ackanno7 already corrected the problem.

@TheBigL thank you very much for taking the time to fix this.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Charkleons said:@TheBigL Sorry, my bad, i don't confirm that usernames, they are not members of my clan. I think that Steves id is stephenstave.

alicejuliana_13 » https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202920299607530&set=p.10202920299607530&type=1&theater

I think ackanno7 already corrected the problem.

@TheBigL thank you very much for taking the time to fix this.

That appears to be AliceJuliana's PSN ID. I need the actual account name she has here. When I search for her DTR profile using the PSN ID, it comes up invalid. She can see what her site username is by signing in, and it will say what the username is in the top-right hand corner of the screen (at least on the desktop version.)

As for Stephenstave, it is the same situation as the other person. Their PSN ID is not linked to their DTR account here.

To do this, sign in on your username and go to this link: http://thetrackernetwork.com/Auth/Login
Log in to that site using the same method that you do for this site. Once logged in, click on your name in the top right hand corner to access the "preferences" area.
Then, click on "game settings." This area allows you to enter your XBL GT or PSN ID. Once you do, hit update / save and return to this site.

Now they will be able to click on the "My stats" area of the top toolbar and be taken right to their stats page with out searching. They will have to "JJoin a region" again in the leaderboard section. After they set the region, they need to update their stats again on their stats page. Give it a few minutes (up to an hour) and then check to see if they appear on the regional LB for Chile.

I hope this helps. Let me know @Charkleons
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
@TheBigL Thank you very much for that last answer, was very useful for many people that i know. They are already at the ranking. In the future if some have some problem with the registration i will teach that you explained to me. Greetings from Colombia.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Charkleons said:@TheBigL Thank you very much for that last answer, was very useful for many people that i know. They are already at the ranking. In the future if some have some problem with the registration i will teach that you explained to me. Greetings from Colombia.

@Charkleons Glad I could help! I need to get to work on a FAQ for this issue as it is very common. Thanks for helping out your friends. If you ever have any more questions, please feel free to let me know!
Charkleons
Charkleons

3 Credits 8 Posts
@TheBigL Hello, there is a friend that already have done the registration at The Tracker Network and Destiny Tracker, but his id don't show at the ranking (leaderboards). Could you help him please?, his id is Hanz_Emiliani Thanks.

This thread is closed