Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

jemurdock29
jemurdock29

3 Credits 5 Posts
Hi,
I am not seeing any stats from 5/10. I only played 7 crucible matches but I don't see any of them in the stats.
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
jemurdock29 said:Hi,
I am not seeing any stats from 5/10. I only played 7 crucible matches but I don't see any of them in the stats.

Your account doesn't have an Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID associated with it currently. Go here to set that up and it should work :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts

To make it easier to help in the future, linking your GT like B suggested would be a great start. It makes things easier on your end as well.

That said, do the games show up on bungie.net's history for you? Could you link me to your bungie.net profile?
jemurdock29
jemurdock29

3 Credits 5 Posts
B said:

Your account doesn't have an Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID associated with it currently. Go here to set that up and it should work :)

Hi,
Thank you and sorry new here and to forums in general. I went to the link you sent and it had my PSN ID in there. Maybe I did something wrong and it didn't link correctly? My PSN ID is John-E_E-train29
link to bungie.net https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018445126367/2305843009266715067

Thank you again for the help and response and for any advice you could offer.
jemurdock29
jemurdock29

3 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:

To make it easier to help in the future, linking your GT like B suggested would be a great start. It makes things easier on your end as well.

That said, do the games show up on bungie.net's history for you? Could you link me to your bungie.net profile?

Hi,
Thank you. It was in there when I checked the link B suggested but perhaps I did not link my PSN ID correctly. It is John-E_E-train29
bungie.net link https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018445126367/2305843009266715067
The games do show up on the side history as being played May 10th. Sorry I realize this is not a big deal and really appreciate you and B taking time to help me.
Thank you
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
jemurdock29 said:
TheBigL said:

Hi,
Thank you. It was in there when I checked the link B suggested but perhaps I did not link my PSN ID correctly. It is John-E_E-train29
bungie.net link https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018445126367/2305843009266715067
The games do show up on the side history as being played May 10th. Sorry I realize this is not a big deal and really appreciate you and B taking time to help me.
Thank you

From what I can see, the games appear to be there now, at least the ones on your Titan. the ones I clicked on had the date in the top right corner of the game summary that said 5/10/15. Can you double check?
jemurdock29
jemurdock29

3 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
jemurdock29 said:
TheBigL said:

Hi,
Thank you

From what I can see, the games appear to be there now, at least the ones on your Titan. the ones I clicked on had the date in the top right corner of the game summary that said 5/10/15. Can you double check?

Hi,
Thank you again. They are on the bungie.net but are not in the destiny tracker. The Daily Tracking, Progression, Character K/D, and Hours Played (PVP) all go from 5/9 - 5/11 skipping the 10th. Perhaps they were split and added to the 9th and 11th?
On the plus side my PSN ID seems to have linked correctly and now the My Stats drop down lets me select instead of having to search my PSN ID.
Thank you and B for all your help!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
jemurdock29 said:

Hi,
Thank you again. They are on the bungie.net but are not in the destiny tracker. The Daily Tracking, Progression, Character K/D, and Hours Played (PVP) all go from 5/9 - 5/11 skipping the 10th. Perhaps they were split and added to the 9th and 11th?
On the plus side my PSN ID seems to have linked correctly and now the My Stats drop down lets me select instead of having to search my PSN ID.

Oooohhhh.. OK. Those are actually based on when you update your stats. Not when you play. So if you were to play over a 5 day span, everyday, but not come here to collect your stats.. all 5 of those days would show on the day you collected your stats. So your stats for the 10th are showing on the 11th.

If you want to keep the day to day as accurate as possible, be sure to stop by and update your stats every day.
jemurdock29
jemurdock29

3 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
TheBigL said:
jemurdock29 said:

Hi,

Oooohhhh.. OK. Those are actually based on when you update your stats. Not when you play. So if you were to play over a 5 day span, everyday, but not come here to collect your stats.. all 5 of those days would show on the day you collected your stats. So your stats for the 10th are showing on the 11th.

If you want to keep the day to day as accurate as possible, be sure to stop by and update your stats every day.

Gotcha!
Thank you for clarifying and for all the help!

This thread is closed