Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Fiorenovak993
Fiorenovak993

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I feel like its weird we make a crota loot table but dont have a Vault of Glass i feel like we should make one or vote for one i mean we played it so much why not post it for new people and people who forget and since theirs other chest we should post those also cause Vault of Glass has alot more than what we just find would be awesome to have one to know where all the chest are and what will drop for each checkpoint or boss cause i be very confused or where stuff drops still for Vault of Glass thank you for reading and listening
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Fiorenovak993 said:I feel like its weird we make a crota loot table but dont have a Vault of Glass i feel like we should make one or vote for one i mean we played it so much why not post it for new people and people who forget and since theirs other chest we should post those also cause Vault of Glass has alot more than what we just find would be awesome to have one to know where all the chest are and what will drop for each checkpoint or boss cause i be very confused or where stuff drops still for Vault of Glass thank you for reading and listening

Check this thread made 7 months ago. It's not as fancy as the crota loot table, but there is some good info in there.
http://destinytracker.com/Forums/Post/5479/2/vog-loot-tables