Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

cmiester7
cmiester7

0 Credits 2 Posts
I purchased the expansion pass when the game first came out. When I started playing I was using a different xbox 360. I had already downloaded the Dark Below on the other console but I am on a different 360 now. I don't have the dlc on this one and it says I have to purchase it. How can I get my expansion pass to allow me to re-download Dark Below and to download house of Wolves ,when it comes out, to my current console?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
cmiester7 said:

We are NOT Bungie or Xbox. Please go to either Bungie's Xbox's official website for official support.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
cmiester7 said:I purchased the expansion pass when the game first came out. When I started playing I was using a different xbox 360. I had already downloaded the Dark Below on the other console but I am on a different 360 now. I don't have the dlc on this one and it says I have to purchase it. How can I get my expansion pass to allow me to re-download Dark Below and to download house of Wolves ,when it comes out, to my current console?

You might have to do a license transfer via the xbox.com website. I would check with bungie support, like Swat recommended, just to be sure.
cmiester7
cmiester7

0 Credits 2 Posts

You might have to do a license transfer via the xbox.com website. I would check with bungie support, like Swat recommended, just to be sure.

Yea it's the license transfer, I could also just transfer the dlc individually but that's pointless if I can just transfer the license over first. Thanks.

This thread is closed