Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Forum Post Is Here

From the Community Manager, Deej:

Good morning, Guardians (or afternoon or evening, wherever you are).

I've spoken with the finest minds at Bungie about Update 1.2.0 just moments ago. They're working to correct a late-breaking technical issue that would have impacted the way the game launches for a large portion of you. Progress is being made.

We'll be sharing new details on the deployment schedule that leads to House of Wolves as soon as they become facts. At the very least, you'll hear from me once a day about this. Hang in there, and thank you for your patience.

DeeJ, out.

House of Wolves may come out later than intended. Be wary and don't get your hopes up.

Update (5/14): Solutions for technical issues that have delayed the delivery of updates have been identified. Work is ongoing and we'll release the new content and the Patch Notes as soon as we can. Stand by for more information on timing.

Update 2: It looks like they'll be releasing patch 1.2.0 some time Friday Morning with the issue being resolved and HoW to remain scheduled for Tuesday, the 19th
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Update 1.2.0 is not HoW, it is a pre dlc update to prepare for it.
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hoping that HoW doesn't get delayed, but definitely understand if it happens. Still kind of saddening. :(
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
KSI Doctor 7 said:Hoping that HoW doesn't get delayed, but definitely understand if it happens. Still kind of saddening. :(

I don't see that happening. Probably just a last minute glitch.
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
xorth said:
KSI Doctor 7 said:Hoping that HoW doesn't get delayed, but definitely understand if it happens. Still kind of saddening. :(

I don't see that happening. Probably just a last minute glitch.

You're probably right. :P
pT x MAVERICK x
pT x MAVERICK x

24 Credits 15 Posts
Alright, I keep seeing everyone talk about 1.2.0 update. Did I miss something or do I need to do something myself to get this update? I'm still on 1.1.2. In case you're wondering, I'm on the XBox One.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
pT x MAVERICK x said:Alright, I keep seeing everyone talk about 1.2.0 update. Did I miss something or do I need to do something myself to get this update? I'm still on 1.1.2. In case you're wondering, I'm on the XBox One.

You don't need to do anything, the 1.2.0 patch was delayed because of a last minute issue. It should have been released on tuesday. When it is released Destiny will automatically update like usual.
pT x MAVERICK x
pT x MAVERICK x

24 Credits 15 Posts
Sengir79 said:You don't need to do anything, the 1.2.0 patch was delayed because of a last minute issue. It should have been released on tuesday. When it is released Destiny will automatically update like usual.

GREAT!! I was beginning to worry I was missing out on some things. Thanks for the quick response!!