Destiny 2 Tracker Network
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
View the full story here at Bungie's site.

Pretty much, just verification of the new content and when the patch is going to come up. From what they mentioned, the signs are pointing to tomorrow (5/15) for the first patch release and HoW should be coming as scheduled.

For Non-HoW news, in the fundraiser for Napal, $750,000+ dollars have been raised from the drive and Activision is putting in $50k for their matching contribution. For the people who donated in the drive, the emblems, shaders, and some other content will be sent to you via code, later in the year.

Connection issues are being addressed, and a reconnect/conenction recovery is being introduced in the HoW Trials of Osiris events. This way individuals who disconnect are less likely to yell and throw their controllers at their TV when they are on the last round, tied, and about to get the final kill for their win.

Cheers, everyone. :)
NeZu
NeZu

43 Credits 30 Posts
Really neat to see them continuing to work on connection fixes that can ACTUALLY help people and be noticed by the community. All other fixes have been behind the scenes sort of thing that we've just kinda had to take their word for. Really looking forward to the patch and HoW now.
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
I'm happy to see that as well. I know a few of my friends who get disconnected quite often, so they'd be willing to give Crucible a try again once that goes into all game types.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Update: This update has now gone live. :)