Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 242 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received

So There are new bounties which appear to unlock on a daily basis each week for a maximum of 6 bounties available. Not sure if they regenerate each day pr stay gone once completed.

So far I have completed the day 1 bounty Wanted: Drevis, Wolf Baroness.

She appears randomly much like like Crota's Blades do and so far the only spawn point is At the Forgotten Shore, up on the high ledge overlooking the broken ships (There is a blue hut with a rusty truck in front of it) There will be a text alert that says "Wolves are on the prowl" and a dropship will drop off some vandals/dregs and a captain. Some of them may carry scorch cannons which you can pick up and use. There are 5-6 waves like this with stealth vandals being the final wave. After this Drevis drops in with her guard. She is very tough to deal with and is level 30. Once she id dispatched you will receive and ther Key on a 1m15s countdown. I have no idea what to do with it so id you have any info please comment and This thread will be updated.

It appears that the event activates very shortly after a public event begins so it's a good indicator.

It seems all Queen's bounties can be done in patrol mode, but bring friends if you can because they are not easy.
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
mjporter80
mjporter80

1 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
From what I've seen on the Bungie forums the key is supposed to be utilized to unlock a chest that spawns in that location where the wolves event took place.

From User routypenguin
"Bounty 1:
Located behind the building that houses the war mind. *Don't go up to where the entrance to the warmind is instead go around the building to the back side. That's where dropships will start coming in. She's a tough arc captain. Drevis. YOU WILL NEED PARTNERS I haven't come across anyone able to solo her... Yet. Treasure is located near first downed boat(ship) behind a cargo container. User Kemaleon has a video in the thread.

Bounty 2:
Located at skyshock. The ships will start dropping near the building the fallen come out of. Kaliks 12.
The treasure is near the first downed helicopter, but not on the helicopter. If it's not there then it's near where you pop out of during the Omnigul Strike.

Bounty 3:
Located Venus citadel where the two years yellow praetorians spawn. He's a dreg so obviously hes fairly weak. The chest is located on the other side of the citadel where the goblins and harpy's come out of up on a rock on the left side facing their cave. If you were on the *north side then the chest is on the *south side.

Bounty 4: Near Ember Caves. It's a stealth Captain. He didn't have a health bar for me, but went down finally after about a 1 min of constant barrage. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the chest. "

Addiotionally

from user ratedrpg
"After killing the target you only have 1 a minute and a half to find the chest.
If you find a chest try to tell other guardians

It's possible the locations randomize

Where I've found the chests after defeating the target
Forgetten Shore : Unable
Skywatch: Near the downed helicopter next to the building
Ember Caves : The cave leading to the Aksor strike, near the yellow captain
The Citadel : Near the exit to the endless steps right by to the side

Tips: Use a sniper to look for green light pillars, there narrow so look hard.
Use arc damage for shield takedowns"
"
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
It's confirmed that either the chests are randomized or have set areas where they can appear. Good comprehensive guide for starting out. :)
Code-096
Code-096

5 Credits 6 Posts
I've seen the Bounty #1 drop over by the caves that have the two entrances in forgotten shores.

I found one chest in skywatch on top of the large building.
jorrdy12
jorrdy12

0 Credits 2 Posts
i have done all 4 the bounties and one of them i got out of the chest an legendary primary engram so i was pretty happy about that but things that are on the patch notes some of them dont apply to me
and the chests do randomize at skywatch one of them was at the helicopter and the other was on the building to terrestial complex
they are also great ways to get some more engrams for HoW

KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
Coins of Osiris are confirmed to drop in the Skirmish gametype, these coins allow you to buy buffs from Brother Vance and can only be earned once a day on each character.
NeZu
NeZu

43 Credits 30 Posts
For everything Queen's Bounty related, including ALL CHEST LOCATIONS, check out This Reddit Thread

Very helpful information there that you can take
mojochy2013
mojochy2013

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey guys I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but every time you complete one of the queen's bounties you get 10points of grimoire...Am I the only one getting grimoire when completing the bounties.? Or is everyone else too.?

KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
mojochy2013 said:Hey guys I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but every time you complete one of the queen's bounties you get 10points of grimoire...Am I the only one getting grimoire when completing the bounties.? Or is everyone else too.?

Whenever you kill the target, it scomes up as an ememy grimoire card. :)
ao n9ne
ao n9ne

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey i know this is at the bottom of the list but. You can farm the Chests afterwards. For the ones on venus are easier then earth. Also You can not stack either keys if you are farming the chests. you have to wait for the time to run out before you kill the next guy to get the key buff. Also most of the chests spawn in the same locations. so say on venus area where you kill the dreg. There are 3 main spawn points. cant really say what they are but you should see them from the fighting area of the guy.
NeZu
NeZu

43 Credits 30 Posts
ao n9ne said:Hey i know this is at the bottom of the list but. You can farm the Chests afterwards. For the ones on venus are easier then earth. Also You can not stack either keys if you are farming the chests. you have to wait for the time to run out before you kill the next guy to get the key buff. Also most of the chests spawn in the same locations. so say on venus area where you kill the dreg. There are 3 main spawn points. cant really say what they are but you should see them from the fighting area of the guy.

Check my reply above for the spawn locations of the chests for each bounty
Richuardo
Richuardo

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Wanted to say a general thanks to all the great links above! Did the first bounty, got a little confused, and now I'm not! Thanks for being an awesome community that can make up for my clueless-ness XD
Silverfox
Silverfox

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Drevis CAN be soloed, she's just a royal bitch about it!

To pull it off, you need an arc fusion rifle, I used Murmur, and then a heavy machine gun with high hit, low fire rate, such as Jolder's hammer - basically something you can control. Clean up her body guards - scorch cannon works great if you charge it up, then swap to your fusion. 4-5 clean shots will wipe out her shield, then swap quick to your heavy and unload in her face. You need to score primarily head shots to pull this off. Rinse, repeat a couple of times and she's down. I had enough time to back off and charge shields between each cycle.
NeZu
NeZu

43 Credits 30 Posts
JC DuBois said:Drevis CAN be soloed, she's just a royal bitch about it!

To pull it off, you need an arc fusion rifle, I used Murmur, and then a heavy machine gun with high hit, low fire rate, such as Jolder's hammer - basically something you can control. Clean up her body guards - scorch cannon works great if you charge it up, then swap to your fusion. 4-5 clean shots will wipe out her shield, then swap quick to your heavy and unload in her face. You need to score primarily head shots to pull this off. Rinse, repeat a couple of times and she's down. I had enough time to back off and charge shields between each cycle.

Nice suggestions!! Thanks for that. I know a lot of people have a hard time finding people who want to do bounties with them and LFG is definitely not helpful for that.
T9 J0K3R
T9 J0K3R

0 Credits 2 Posts
i have found a legandary key
seldermin
seldermin

5 Credits 14 Posts
a legendary key, lol xD
T9 J0K3R
T9 J0K3R

0 Credits 2 Posts
I found legendary Treasure Key mark as a consumable. Favor text says: Used to access the Queen's Crystal Barrows beneath the Prison of Elders. Question Is what do with this Item?
gbroque
gbroque

2 Credits 1 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Ok so here's what I've found about farming these fallen treasure chests. By the way, sorry, if any of this is repetitive, I am I'm the middle of farming so I have not read any of the responses. In addition, all this post is going to be about is FARMING the chests, not completing the bounties. These can yield house of wolves de-coherent engrams, as well as legendary engrams, and of course, Treasure keys! Keep in mind, these engrams will not be able to be decrypted until HoW comes out on the 19th, so use your storage space between your characters, your vault, and the postmaster wisely. Also keep in mind that Treasure Keys go into the CONSUMABLES section of your inventory, so make sure to have a slot open for them, but only one is needed as they are STACKABLE (to what extent I don't know as I have only obtained 2 so far).
So far (as the bounties are day by day based, day 1-6, and today marks day 4, 5 actually now that I'm writing this after the reset) the best spot I've found for farming these chests is on the cosmodrome, in the skywatch. It is probably the smallest area in the game, so the chests are both closer together, and are close to other areas (this will come into play later). So the first step would be to get to the skywatch and wait for a house of wolves to be on the prowl. This seems to be on a 10 minute timer, so one comes around every 10 or so minutes. Jump in and kill ALL the enemies, NOT JUST THE BOSS. If you kill the boss and a straggling wolf pack enemy remains, you will NOT get the Ether Key buff and WILL NOT be able to open the fallen treasure chest, regardless of if you have found it or not! Now, there are FOUR locations the Fallen Treasure can spawn in the skywatch, and I believe this is true about all the bounty area, although I CANNOT CONFIRM this. I will be attaching screenshots of where these chests are located for your convenience. Now, you will have 1 minute and 30 seconds (realistically more like 25 seconds as the chest doesn't always spawn in instantly) to locate and open the Fallen Treasure. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!! It is possible to open the Fallen Treasure Chest MULTIPLE TIMES. To do this, you must exit the area (in this case the skywatch), and then return and open the chest again. This can be done AS MANY TIMES AS IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU WITHIN THE 1:30 TIME LIMIT OF THE ETHER KEYS! as far as the skywatch goes, I can consistently open 3/4 of the chest locations 3 times each run, and the fourth, what I like to call the sweet spot which is located just outside the exit of the lunar complex, I can get 4 times consistently, sometimes up 6.

Well, thats about it, have a good time farming! Chest location images are in the link provided. http://imgur.com/a/F9rmB
MathieuReckless
MathieuReckless

0 Credits 3 Posts
Good info!