Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Bootychatter
Bootychatter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey guys, so I have been on destiny since its release, and have been on Xbox live since its release. Played in Call of Duty Clan Matches for most of the different series, and play in NHL Clans also.

I am looking for a clan that can be serious and want to get stuff done, but also can goof around and have a good time. I can play any time after 6 Eastern Time on the week days and weekends are usually free all day. Also don't judge my K/D from what you see, I was messing around for allot of that, most games it's a 2.0+. If your clan is that serious with K/D shown I can either use another GT or run PvP for a week or so and get it back up.

I have 3 Hunters - 33's I have just about every Exotic and Legendary worth having before HoW.

I would like to play with a few people before I join any Clans, and I mainly PvE but I like to PvP also, ill play just about anything as long as its with a good group that knows what needs to get done.

Hit me up on Xbox One GT: Bootychatter if you wanna play some!

I prefer people 18+ im 27 myself and just rather not have to watch what I say.
Magoo001
Magoo001

0 Credits 7 Posts
We have a clan you can join if you wish here is our message: Hi Guardians and Badasses of Destiny, Me and my friend have started a clan called Guardian Maniac (i can change the name). We do Nightfalls, weeklys, cruicible, Bounties, Prison of Elders and Trial of osiris. Please come join our clan and remember our motto is " Once a Badass always a Badass". Here is the link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/955789
Bootychatter
Bootychatter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey I appreciate it but I saw your on PSN and im on XBL
Magoo001
Magoo001

0 Credits 7 Posts
Bootychatter said:Hey I appreciate it but I saw your on PSN and im on XBL
the clan is also for xbox
Beyond Acid
Beyond Acid

0 Credits 3 Posts
I'm trying to get my clan up and going if you would like to join. The clan is for Xbox One, its called "Supernova Gang" https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/1073965
Feel free to check it out.