Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Koresa1
Koresa1

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a good clan to run raids with and what not. Still need the "complete a strike with clan members" achievement. Last achievement to 100% the game. I have 3 34s. Pretty serious but laid back player, as long as you know what you're doing and not a little kid. If interested shoot me a message on xbox one ~Koresa
Kreutzz
Kreutzz

0 Credits 59 Posts
Koresa1 said:Looking for a good clan to run raids with and what not. Still need the "complete a strike with clan members" achievement. Last achievement to 100% the game. I have 3 34s. Pretty serious but laid back player, as long as you know what you're doing and not a little kid. If interested shoot me a message on xbox one ~Koresa

Check out Chosen Lords: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/570133

High level Crucible and Raid group for Xbox players level 32+ It's a 400+ member Crucible group that I run with a solid team of admins. There's zero tolerance for immaturity. Our collective clan k/d ratio is 1.63. Hope you check us out!
nvtdcrkr
nvtdcrkr

0 Credits 10 Posts
Clan Grimoire is comprised of, mostly, dads. Our oldest member is mid 60's and youngest is 17. We are a mature group that plays PvE and PvP. Many of us are platinum players and 9-0 scores in ToO.
If you're interested, go to clangrimoire.wix.com/home