Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

Maxeloth
Maxeloth

0 Credits 1 Posts
I cant see my ranking in the leaderboards (neither combined or xbox). after clicking the leaderboards button there is the "min 50 games" message in the top-left. But i have played much more that.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Maxeloth said:I cant see my ranking in the leaderboards (neither combined or xbox). after clicking the leaderboards button there is the "min 50 games" message in the top-left. But i have played much more that.

Hey there. It looks like you haven't linked your GT / PSN ID to your DTR account. This is required to be able to show on the regional LB's.
To do so, visit this link: http://thetrackernetwork.com/manage?domain=destinytracker.com then sign in there using the same sign-in method that you use here.

Once signed in, click on your name in the top right hand side of the page and hit "preferences." Now, find the "game settings" tab. Go there and add your PSN ID or Gamertag and hit update. Within a few minutes, you should have your GT linked.

This thread is closed