Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from seeing Destiny 2 characters and game progress on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

sedulam
sedulam

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hi! I was trying to use the Grimoire checklist, but I noticed that it's saying that I still don't have cards like the Monte Carlo and 4th Horseman, although I have them. Would it be possible to fix this? Thanks! :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
sedulam said:Hi! I was trying to use the Grimoire checklist, but I noticed that it's saying that I still don't have cards like the Monte Carlo and 4th Horseman, although I have them. Would it be possible to fix this? Thanks! :)


Check again. I re-updated your stats and it appears those two cards you mentioned are now showing.
sedulam
sedulam

0 Credits 10 Posts
HI! Now I just get an error message that says "Can't find any stats for sedulam on xbox" :(
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
sedulam said:

You haven't linked your Gamertag correctly. Please check your Gamertag and update it here.
eikonoklastes
eikonoklastes

3 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
sedulam said:

You haven't linked your Gamertag correctly. Please check your Gamertag and update it here.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I checked the link and it shows that my Playstation id is correct. My score is now up to 3430, but shows as 3410 over here. Not sure what's going on.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
eikonoklastes said:


Press the update stats button on your player page (found on the right).
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey there, @eikonoklastes

I've taken a look and noticed the discrepancy myself. When I compared my B.net score to the one on the site, I found that the value was 20 points off on mine as well. Hey Im Swat's Grimoire score is also 15 points off from his actual score. While I can't confirm exactly where the miscalculation is, I assume it has to do with the House of Wolves cards (which could be a Bungie API issue). I have escalated this concern to our admin, who will take a further look into the issue.
eikonoklastes
eikonoklastes

3 Credits 5 Posts
Darkened Night said:Hey there, @eikonoklastes

I've taken a look and noticed the discrepancy myself. When I compared my B.net score to the one on the site, I found that the value was 20 points off on mine as well. Hey Im Swat's Grimoire score is also 15 points off from his actual score. While I can't confirm exactly where the miscalculation is, I assume it has to do with the House of Wolves cards (which could be a Bungie API issue). I have escalated this concern to our admin, who will take a further look into the issue.

Thank you. Just to confirm, I have tried using the Update Stats button (across multiple devices), but that does not fix the issue.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
eikonoklastes said:
Darkened Night said:Hey there, @eikonoklastes

I've taken a look and noticed the discrepancy myself. When I compared my B.net score to the one on the site, I found that the value was 20 points off on mine as well. Hey Im Swat's Grimoire score is also 15 points off from his actual score. While I can't confirm exactly where the miscalculation is, I assume it has to do with the House of Wolves cards (which could be a Bungie API issue). I have escalated this concern to our admin, who will take a further look into the issue.

Thank you. Just to confirm, I have tried using the Update Stats button (across multiple devices), but that does not fix the issue.


I vaguely remember this issue from a while ago. I THINK that some of the grimoire cards are glitched WITHIN the bungie API. I also believe I am 15 points off.
If that is a common thing, then it probably means that it is glitched and we will have to pinpoint it and report it to bungie. For some reason I am thinking it is a Vault of Glass one..
eikonoklastes
eikonoklastes

3 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
TheBigL said:
eikonoklastes said:
Darkened Night said:Hey there, @eikonoklastes

I've taken a look and noticed the discrepancy myself. When I compared my B.net score to the one on the site, I found that the value was 20 points off on mine as well. Hey Im Swat's Grimoire score is also 15 points off from his actual score. While I can't confirm exactly where the miscalculation is, I assume it has to do with the House of Wolves cards (which could be a Bungie API issue). I have escalated this concern to our admin, who will take a further look into the issue.

Thank you. Just to confirm, I have tried using the Update Stats button (across multiple devices), but that does not fix the issue.


I vaguely remember this issue from a while ago. I THINK that some of the grimoire cards are glitched WITHIN the bungie API. I also believe I am 15 points off.
If that is a common thing, then it probably means that it is glitched and we will have to pinpoint it and report it to bungie. For some reason I am thinking it is a Vault of Glass one..


It might be the Elimination Grimoire card. I think I have this unlocked in game, but it doesn't show up for some reason. And it's worth 20 points.

Here's an acknowledgement from Bungie on it:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/106391116/0/0
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
eikonoklastes said:
TheBigL said:
eikonoklastes said:
Darkened Night said:Hey there, @eikonoklastes

I've taken a look and noticed the discrepancy myself. When I compared my B.net score to the one on the site, I found that the value was 20 points off on mine as well. Hey Im Swat's Grimoire score is also 15 points off from his actual score. While I can't confirm exactly where the miscalculation is, I assume it has to do with the House of Wolves cards (which could be a Bungie API issue). I have escalated this concern to our admin, who will take a further look into the issue.

Thank you. Just to confirm, I have tried using the Update Stats button (across multiple devices), but that does not fix the issue.


I vaguely remember this issue from a while ago. I THINK that some of the grimoire cards are glitched WITHIN the bungie API. I also believe I am 15 points off.
If that is a common thing, then it probably means that it is glitched and we will have to pinpoint it and report it to bungie. For some reason I am thinking it is a Vault of Glass one..


It might be the Elimination Grimoire card. I think I have this unlocked in game, but it doesn't show up for some reason. And it's worth 20 points.

Here's an acknowledgement from Bungie on it:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/106391116/0/0


Thanks for that link. That explains some things. I suppose its a waiting game on waiting for bungie to fix the issues. :-/

This thread is closed