Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Codysparkman530
Codysparkman530

0 Credits 1 Posts
Your website Banned me for spamming yesterday and honestly I probably was cuz everyone else was spamming and I couldn't get my message visible on the chat please forgive me and give me one more chance n I promise I will not mess it up
Thanks in advance for replying to me with an answer :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Codysparkman530 said:Your website Banned me for spamming yesterday and honestly I probably was cuz everyone else was spamming and I couldn't get my message visible on the chat please forgive me and give me one more chance n I promise I will not mess it up
Thanks in advance for replying to me with an answer :)

@Codysparkman530

You have been unbanned. The spambot is usually pretty good about catching only those who send messages in high volumes, so please do try and keep the quantity down in the future. Thanks for using DTR!
TedtheUndead
TedtheUndead

0 Credits 1 Posts
My iPod doesn't always work properly so I have to hit send a lot for it to show I really apologize
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TedtheUndead said:

If your post doesn't show up, never spam it till it does because there's a very good chance it made it to the DTR server.

A member of staff will unban you eventually.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
TedtheUndead said:My iPod doesn't always work properly so I have to hit send a lot for it to show I really apologize

You should be good to go.

This thread is closed