Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

The Epic Rage
The Epic Rage

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hi like the title says when i click on my stats i can only see General, PvP and PvE but nothing i can click on.
I'm new to the site and think I linked my xbox live gamertag (which is The Epic Rage) correctly and I'm not sure what to do next.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
The Epic Rage said:Hi like the title says when i click on my stats i can only see General, PvP and PvE but nothing i can click on.
I'm new to the site and think I linked my xbox live gamertag (which is The Epic Rage) correctly and I'm not sure what to do next.

It looks like you linked it incorrect. Go back and re-link it, but this time be sure to include the spaces in your GT. When I look at your trackernetwork page, its spelled "theepicrage" and it should be "The Epic Rage" like your username here.
The Epic Rage
The Epic Rage

0 Credits 4 Posts
It looks like you linked it incorrect. Go back and re-link it, but this time be sure to include the spaces in your GT. When I look at your trackernetwork page, its spelled "theepicrage" and it should be "The Epic Rage" like your username here.

I just did as you said and I am still having the issue.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
The Epic Rage said:

Are you sure? Did you hit update? Here is a link that shows it still as "theepicrage" http://thetrackernetwork.com/u/the%20epic%20rage
The Epic Rage
The Epic Rage

0 Credits 4 Posts
TheBigL said:
The Epic Rage said:

Are you sure? Did you hit update? Here is a link that shows it still as "theepicrage" http://thetrackernetwork.com/u/the%20epic%20rage

Yes the first time I hit enter after typing my GT in and just went back, double checked I have spelt it The Epic Rage and this time clicked update.
both time the confirmation (Your Social settings have been succesfully updated. Changes will be progagated to other sites within 2 minutes.) Pops up.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
The Epic Rage said:
TheBigL said:
The Epic Rage said:

Yes the first time I hit enter after typing my GT in and just went back, double checked I have spelt it The Epic Rage and this time clicked update.
both time the confirmation (Your Social settings have been succesfully updated. Changes will be progagated to other sites within 2 minutes.) Pops up.

Ok. Well, we've had similar posts in the help area about linked GT's not processing correctly. This appears to be an overlying issue. We are looking into it and I will let you know when its fixed up. Thanks for the report.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
The Epic Rage said:
TheBigL said:
The Epic Rage said:

Try your "My Stats" tab now. It appears we fixed the bug and that your GT is now properly linked. Let me know!
The Epic Rage
The Epic Rage

0 Credits 4 Posts
TheBigL said:
The Epic Rage said:
TheBigL said:
The Epic Rage said:

Try your "My Stats" tab now. It appears we fixed the bug and that your GT is now properly linked. Let me know!

yup all good now thanks!

This thread is closed