Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Jalcrazy
Jalcrazy

0 Credits 2 Posts
... apparently someone else is using it.

My GT is "Jalcrazy".

Please help a guardian out. Many thanks
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Morarn said:@TheBigL

He is aware. Biggle's sent him here to get @xorth attention.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Jalcrazy said:... apparently someone else is using it.

My GT is "Jalcrazy".

Please help a guardian out. Many thanks

Hey, turns out that we had a few bugs in the system over the weekend. They MAY have affected you, or it might be that someone did link your GT before you. Can you try linking Jalcrazy again and see if it goes through?
Jalcrazy
Jalcrazy

0 Credits 2 Posts
Still couldn't link my GT.

Still get the same error: "Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. Crazyman is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the Gamertag or if you own Crazyman, login and remove your Gamertag and then add it to this one."
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Jalcrazy said:Still couldn't link my GT.

Still get the same error: "Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. Crazyman is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the Gamertag or if you own Crazyman, login and remove your Gamertag and then add it to this one."

Ok. I was hoping it was a side effect of that glitch I mentioned. I'll notify @xorth.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts

Send me a msg on xbox live "ht xorth" and confirm you own that gamertag and ill make the switch.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts

ok try changing your gamertag now on your main account