Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

JSDG
JSDG

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello there

I've just registered to the site today and linked my psn on the parent site. My psn (JSDG_) is also linked to bungie but im unable to access my stats through the my stats tab and have to look through the search feature.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Ignore this post, just getting a staff member's attention.

@xorth @Sengir79 @RhippiN @TheBigL @TheDarkenedNight
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
JSDG said:Hello there

I've just registered to the site today and linked my psn on the parent site. My psn (JSDG_) is also linked to bungie but im unable to access my stats through the my stats tab and have to look through the search feature.

This may be a bigger issue with our system and not just affecting you. We are looking into it. Thanks for the report. And yes, it will be remedied.
JSDG
JSDG

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:

This may be a bigger issue with our system and not just affecting you. We are looking into it. Thanks for the report. And yes, it will be remedied.

I see I see well that explains it! thanks for the help and speedy reply. :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts

Test to see if its working now :)

This thread is closed