Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

amorvillano
amorvillano

0 Credits 1 Posts
So i joined maybe a week ago or so and i linked my psn and all i try joining the regional leader boards and all but cant find my self also the my stats thing doesn't work at all any suggestions?
dunB01
dunB01

0 Credits 4 Posts
Same for me. Logged in, updated stats. Not showing in regional leaderboards
Paranoix
Paranoix

0 Credits 1 Posts
Same here :/
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Bungie are currently having stat collection issues. Once they've sorted it, your games and stats will show up here.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
amorvillano said:So i joined maybe a week ago or so and i linked my psn and all i try joining the regional leader boards and all but cant find my self also the my stats thing doesn't work at all any suggestions?


Have you checked again? Are you appearing on the regional LB's now? Sometimes it takes a day or so to update.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
dunB01 said:Same for me. Logged in, updated stats. Not showing in regional leaderboards


You need to link your gamertag / PSN ID to your account here to show up on the regional LB's. Go here http://thetrackernetwork.com/Manage/Social?domain= (sign in using same log in as you use here) and enter your PSN ID / GT in the appropriate box and hit update. That will link you up.
dunB01
dunB01

0 Credits 4 Posts
I am trying to add my psn id in my preferences

"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. Richard Dunbavand is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own Richard Dunbavand, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

Richard Dunbavand is me. How do I verify the PSID is mine?

Thanks for any help!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
dunB01 said:I am trying to add my psn id in my preferences

"Unable to link the XBL PSN Id to your account. Richard Dunbavand is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the PSN Id or if you own Richard Dunbavand, login and remove your PSN Id and then add it to this one."

Richard Dunbavand is me. How do I verify the PSID is mine?

Thanks for any help!


We will need you to send a PSN message to someone to verify.. Unfortunately, all the site staff are on XBL, so I will ask @AngryFacex to help in this situation as he is on PS4 and is a trusted member. Let's let him reply to this thread. Thanks for your patience.
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
Hey sorry been away at my Annual Training for the guard. Looks like @amorvillano needs to send me a message on PSN so I can verify his PSN ID for you guys?
Clife-34
Clife-34

1 Credits 9 Posts
Hey i have the same problem

My country is saved here http://destinytracker.com/DestinyTracker/Stats/SetRegion
I update my stats every day but i'm not in the regional leaderboard
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
AngryFacex said:Hey sorry been away at my Annual Training for the guard. Looks like @amorvillano needs to send me a message on PSN so I can verify his PSN ID for you guys?


That is correct. Hopefully he see's this. Thanks @AngryFacex
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Clife-34 said:Hey i have the same problem

My country is saved here http://destinytracker.com/DestinyTracker/Stats/SetRegion
I update my stats every day but i'm not in the regional leaderboard


May I ask what region you set it to? If you don't want to say in the forums, please PM me so I can look into it. Thanks.

This thread is closed