Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Justin Schulmeister
Justin Schulmeister

5 Credits 2 Posts
Ok, so to start, I have tried: Chrome, Waterfox, Opera, and I.E., all of which are the latest and greatest versions, on windows 8. Shader previewer page loads fine, but I am unable to select "playstation" to load my account there... Any ideas as to what's going on?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Justin Schulmeister said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag, go here to do so.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Justin Schulmeister said:Ok, so to start, I have tried: Chrome, Waterfox, Opera, and I.E., all of which are the latest and greatest versions, on windows 8. Shader previewer page loads fine, but I am unable to select "playstation" to load my account there... Any ideas as to what's going on?

Looks like the link to select "Playstation" is broken. Paging @xorth
Justin Schulmeister
Justin Schulmeister

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Thank you for the quick reply. I followed the link you provided and when I did, my PSN ID was already populated. I checked to make sure it was correct, and attempted to load the previewer again, to no avail. I even tried using mobile chrome to see if it was something being blocked by my computer.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Justin Schulmeister said:Thank you for the quick reply. I followed the link you provided and when I did, my PSN ID was already populated. I checked to make sure it was correct, and attempted to load the previewer again, to no avail. I even tried using mobile chrome to see if it was something being blocked by my computer.

Fixed. Sorry about that.

This thread is closed