Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
PsychoticCpu
PsychoticCpu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Kind of annoying to enter an xbox gamertag and be presented with a list of unobtainable grimoire cards.

Doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to filter out the playstation exclusive ones
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Jerome Martin said:


The playstation stuff is only exclusive for one 1 year so it will be relevant to Xbox soon.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
PsychoticCpu said:Kind of annoying to enter an xbox gamertag and be presented with a list of unobtainable grimoire cards.

Doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to filter out the playstation exclusive ones


Not a bad suggestion, but I'm not sure if its possible based on how bungie.net's API works (how we obtain the info).
Also, keep in mind that soon (hopefully) all that PS exclusive stuff will be available on Xbox.
PsychoticCpu
PsychoticCpu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Well I "fixed it"
If you have "adblock plus" simply click "edit rules" and paste the following rule for the grimoire page

HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="103"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="81"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="73"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="474"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][...able-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="352"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="368"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="340"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="482"],HTML>BODY[class="prettyscroll"]>DIV[class="container-fluid container-body"]>DIV[id="site-body"][class="well transbg"]>DIV[class="table-responsive"]>TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="510"]

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
PsychoticCpu said:Well I "fixed it"
If you have "adblock plus" simply click "edit rules" and paste the following rule for the grimoire page




Very resourceful, good sir.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
PsychoticCpu said:


We do not promote adblock as advertisements help pay for our servers which are not cheap to run.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
TheBigL said:
PsychoticCpu said:Well I "fixed it"
If you have "adblock plus" simply click "edit rules" and paste the following rule for the grimoire page




Very resourceful, good sir.


Damn, quite resourceful indeed. I know I never thought of digging through everything to find that, but interesting that it works to that degree. Just shows how useful Adblock can truly be. Above and beyond just blocking ads.

But as was said earlier, in a few more months time, it will all be relevant to Xbox users since we will then have access to it. (not that it'll really matter at that point with the larger expansion coming at the same time.)
PsychoticCpu
PsychoticCpu

0 Credits 5 Posts
VerruckterSchakal said:
TheBigL said:
PsychoticCpu said:Well I "fixed it"
If you have "adblock plus" simply click "edit rules" and paste the following rule for the grimoire page




Very resourceful, good sir.


Damn, quite resourceful indeed. I know I never thought of digging through everything to find that, but interesting that it works to that degree. Just shows how useful Adblock can truly be. Above and beyond just blocking ads.

But as was said earlier, in a few more months time, it will all be relevant to Xbox users since we will then have access to it. (not that it'll really matter at that point with the larger expansion coming at the same time.)


Not irrelevant as it appears Taken King also has exclusive content not available for xbox until fall 2016
This will be an ongoing problem, just hide specific grimoire per account type.
Shouldnt be that hard you know what console the person is playing on.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
PsychoticCpu said:


Not worth it as Xorth has better things to do than create a filter that will be pointless in a year's time. Unless a good amount of users want this, I can't see Xorth wasting his time with it.
PsychoticCpu
PsychoticCpu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Grimoire code seems to have changed so new script is

TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="340"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="368"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="352"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="520"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="73"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="76"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="81"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="481"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="509"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="103"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="473"]
PsychoticCpu
PsychoticCpu

0 Credits 5 Posts
Grimoire code changed again so new script is

TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="340"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="368"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="352"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="521"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="73"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="76"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="81"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="103"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="482"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="510"],
TABLE[id="grimoire"][class="table table-striped"]>TBODY>TR[data-order="474"]