Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
#help 

This thread is closed

BuyBrokenCatProf
BuyBrokenCatProf

0 Credits 2 Posts
It says I have 58K DTR Score in Totals, but Playlist True Skill says I have 51k just from control.

Is there a fix for this/can a mod help me out?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BuyBrokenCatProf said:

Could you link your account please? Go here to do that. Linking your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag makes support a bit easier.
BuyBrokenCatProf
BuyBrokenCatProf

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
BuyBrokenCatProf said:

Could you link your account please? Go here to do that. Linking your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag makes support a bit easier.
Sure. Apologies for the late reply
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
BuyBrokenCatProf said:
Hey Im Swat said:
BuyBrokenCatProf said:

Sure. Apologies for the late reply

Hmm, yea.. those numbers seem a bit off.. lets get @xorth in here.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
@BuyBrokenCatProf Ok, so I asked around and apparently the sum of all playlist scores is not meant to add up to your overall DTR score. It is not a cumulative sum of those playlist scores. It is it's own separate score. It's an independent woman and it dont need no man. Ok, maybe that last one doesn't quite apply here, but you get the idea.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
TheBigL said:@BuyBrokenCatProf Ok, so I asked around and apparently the sum of all playlist scores is not meant to add up to your overall DTR score. It is not a cumulative sum of those playlist scores. It is it's own separate score. It's an independent woman and it dont need no man. Ok, maybe that last one doesn't quite apply here, but you get the idea.

This is accurate statement.

This thread is closed