Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

MaskedManiac
MaskedManiac

0 Credits 1 Posts
how long does it take to appear on the regional leader boards? just made account yesterday .
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
MaskedManiac said:.

Up to 24 hours. Did you go here to set your local?
Gothindustrial
Gothindustrial

3 Credits 5 Posts
how i do see in the leaderboard?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
GoTh said:

You haven't linked a gaming account, go here to do that. Leaderboards can be viewed by clicking "Leaderboards" on the above menu though you won't see yourself till you've linked an account.
Gothindustrial
Gothindustrial

3 Credits 5 Posts
I've done my account , I have Initiated the session , I registered in regional loaderboards and me looking With all filters from city and state and do not show up , anyone know how I Appear loaderboard ?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
GoTh said:

Did you go to that link I posted before? Because you still don't have a gamertag and/or PSN ID linked, did you press save?

(@TheBigL)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
GoTh said:I've done my account , I have Initiated the session , I registered in regional loaderboards and me looking With all filters from city and state and do not show up , anyone know how I Appear loaderboard ?

@Hey Im Swat is correct. You dont appear to have a GT / PSN ID linked to your account. Click here: http://thetrackernetwork.com/Manage/Social?domain=, log in to that site with the same login details that you use here, link your GT / PSN ID and hit save.
Gothindustrial
Gothindustrial

3 Credits 5 Posts
I think the link has Already , but not yet Appear in loaderboards :/
Gothindustrial
Gothindustrial

3 Credits 5 Posts
yes, I did all that often , after many attempts I was linked account , but not yet appear in loaderboards. srry google translate , my english is very bad but i´m traing the best i can xD
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Gothindustrial said:

If you've *just* linked your PSN ID then please give it up-to 24 hours for our leaderboards to refresh. If you are still not on them, please let us know. :)
Gothindustrial
Gothindustrial

3 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
and I succeeded , thanks !

This thread is closed