Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
JGibbz
JGibbz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi

My names jack

I would like to join a clan on destiny Xbox one, mainly aimed at PVP but getting the weekly raids done aswell!

I have a Kd of 1.3 which isn't great but it was my first account and if you look there have been vast improvements since playing, I consider myself exceptional with the sniper and have a strong strafe with a scout rifle, I reached 50 in MLG halo and was consistent at that,

I haven't gone 9-0 in ToO but I believe this is because of a poor team next to me

Please add me on Xbox and I hope to be recruited!

Jgibbzzzzzzzzzz ( 10 z's)

Jack
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
hey man FSG1987 is my gamertag I have been in the lighthouse every week since trials came about and the teammates I have played with don't have nearly as high as me and you. I got a 1.29 to 35 or something like that and the other two were barely over 1.0 and we did team work is key. Im also on a clan called Dissession gaming clan. We aren't really a pvp heavy clan some of us are good, the rest are more PVE players. However outside my clan I got good buddies who play. Add me online. I was try to get a third and we can make a run at this this week. Ive already gone once and I was sniping they were shotgun but I think two snipers and a shotgun could work or ill switch if your as good as you say your are. again FSG1987

seeya soon man
JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 22 Posts
Try Orisis Orders All I made the clan but gave it to XGnWeedforFun since he was Xbox1 and its an Xbox 360 and Xbox1 but majority of the people are Xb1
Kreutzz
Kreutzz

0 Credits 59 Posts
JGibbz said:Hi

My names jack

I would like to join a clan on destiny Xbox one, mainly aimed at PVP but getting the weekly raids done aswell!

I have a Kd of 1.3 which isn't great but it was my first account and if you look there have been vast improvements since playing, I consider myself exceptional with the sniper and have a strong strafe with a scout rifle, I reached 50 in MLG halo and was consistent at that,

I haven't gone 9-0 in ToO but I believe this is because of a poor team next to me

Please add me on Xbox and I hope to be recruited!

Jgibbzzzzzzzzzz ( 10 z's)

Jack

Hey man, check out my competitive Xbox Crucible clan/group: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/570133