Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MetaWolf1337
MetaWolf1337

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey I am just curious as to why the gauntlets for the Warlock class are still Strength based instead of being Intellect based like the other classes... I didn't realize it when I bought them just now, wondering if its a bug or something like that cause if it is I just wasted an armor core on them, if not I am wondering why they stayed when everything else rolled over to the next build set. thanks for your help!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
MetaWolf1337 said:Hey I am just curious as to why the gauntlets for the Warlock class are still Strength based instead of being Intellect based like the other classes... I didn't realize it when I bought them just now, wondering if its a bug or something like that cause if it is I just wasted an armor core on them, if not I am wondering why they stayed when everything else rolled over to the next build set. thanks for your help!

3 letters, RNG.
MetaWolf1337
MetaWolf1337

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:
MetaWolf1337 said:Hey I am just curious as to why the gauntlets for the Warlock class are still Strength based instead of being Intellect based like the other classes... I didn't realize it when I bought them just now, wondering if its a bug or something like that cause if it is I just wasted an armor core on them, if not I am wondering why they stayed when everything else rolled over to the next build set. thanks for your help!

3 letters, RNG.

yes I know RNGesus hates me but shouldnt they all be Intellect this week?