Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ultraside
Ultraside

6 Credits 7 Posts

My PSN is Ultraside and I am the founder of Shields Down.

What is Shields Down?

This is a competitive PVP clan. I started this clan in Japan and this was originally a local Asia Pacific clan. I recently opened this clan to become international to increase our numbers and have more SD members to play with throughout the day with different time zones. We play 3v3 and 6v6 scrims often and will reach out to all competitions and challenges.

How are the players in the Clan?

This clan has many Japanese players. I am looking to expand to recruit competent players around the world. Each player in this clan earned their spot here. Every member is very skilled, and will join our party anytime to play together as a team. SD members here are friendly, skilled, humble and respect all players from all over the world. That being said, we have no drama in this clan, and we will keep it that way.

What has SD accomplished?

We have one semi pro gamer, 6 players on the global ps4 leaderboards, and 50 true skills. This clan has united everyone globally, and it is truly amazing to see every SD work together and play together no matter what race and region. We all wear SD. We also have a youtube channel called Shields Down. You can find it by typing "Ultraside Shields Down."

How do I join SD?

This clan is very close to each member. We play everyday together. We are looking for competent players with SKILL and LOYALTY. If you want to join all you have to do is add as many SD members as you wish and prove your Loyalty and Skill just by playing with SD members. A mic is not required to become an SD member. Please message me and friend request on the PS4. I will not reply here.

What are the Requirements?

Must have a 2.0 KD or more
Good player behavior
Must play Destiny often
Strong PVP Skills
Fusion Rifle, Efrideet Spear, cheap weapons is not favored in SD
xThugbunny
xThugbunny

0 Credits 2 Posts
Nice to meet ya Ultraside !
Let's get down to it, i don't really know how this game operates. So i can't give you my stats but i can tell you is i do rarely fall under the 1.5K/D. I am mostly a PVP player and found it to get boring at times playing by myself. Any who it seems like every clan has some sort of applicant form, blood donation, and promise of their first born. So let me know what i gatta do to have an audience. Hope to hear from you soon

PSN - xThugBunny

Update- played few games before bed. K/D was as followed
Emphy
Emphy

0 Credits 8 Posts
If theres still an opening ill join
XCon
XCon

0 Credits 2 Posts
Sent you a FR on PSN. Love you play some games with you guys if you have an opening!
XCon
XCon

0 Credits 2 Posts
XCon said:Sent you a FR on PSN. Love you play some games with you guys if you have an opening!

Wrong account, this is me.
forcefulxcon
forcefulxcon

0 Credits 1 Posts
XCon said:
XCon said:Sent you a FR on PSN. Love you play some games with you guys if you have an opening!

Wrong account, this is me.

NEVERMIND, this is me.