Destiny 2 Tracker Network
smcicr
smcicr

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hi,

Firstly many thanks to DTR - great resource and something I use a lot.

Over the last week or so I've noticed the graph for my characters' K/D has been off - it's now showing more like a rollercoaster than a gradual incline upwards (I am trying desperately to improve in PvP so I check it regularly!) and even has periods of days where it is 0 (as bad as I am this is not accurate).

The numeric charts to the left of the graph seem to suggest that it's the collected stats that are throwing the charts off - is there a known issue with this?

Thanks,
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
smcicr said:

Link your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag here so we can help you better.
smcicr
smcicr

5 Credits 3 Posts
Apologies - my PSN is smcicr - I followed the link but it appeared to have my id already there so I'm just covering the bases!

Hey Im Swat said:
smcicr said:

Link your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag here so we can help you better.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
smcicr said:

Zero just means there were no PvP games played on that day, everything else looks accurate to me. Be sure to collect your stats to ensure your page stays updated.
smcicr
smcicr

5 Credits 3 Posts
Ok, many thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.

Just out of curiosity, has the chart changed recently (so it graphs the collection k/d rather than the rolling k/d)? That's what threw me - I believe it used to use the rolling k/d and so even when I hadn't played for a few days the chart would still show a gradual incline rather than the extreme ups and downs it has now.

Thanks.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
smcicr said:

I haven't heard of any changes to the graphs in the past for days/weeks but if there has been, @xorth (site owner/creator) will post and correct me.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
smcicr said:Hi,

Firstly many thanks to DTR - great resource and something I use a lot.

Over the last week or so I've noticed the graph for my characters' K/D has been off - it's now showing more like a rollercoaster than a gradual incline upwards (I am trying desperately to improve in PvP so I check it regularly!) and even has periods of days where it is 0 (as bad as I am this is not accurate).

The numeric charts to the left of the graph seem to suggest that it's the collected stats that are throwing the charts off - is there a known issue with this?

Thanks,

I pushed a fix the other day, looking better?