Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Manny82
Manny82

0 Credits 5 Posts
I have linked my gamer tag with my account, however still having "not finding stats error"
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 242 Posts
Make sure your gamertag is spelled correctly, we have a lot of errors because of misspellings.
Manny82
Manny82

0 Credits 5 Posts
Appreciate the reply, yes my gt is spelled correctly
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Manny82 said:I have linked my gamer tag with my account, however still having "not finding stats error"

Can you find your stats on Bungie.net? If your stats don't appear on Bungie's site we can't track them.
Manny82
Manny82

0 Credits 5 Posts
B said:
Manny82 said:I have linked my gamer tag with my account, however still having "not finding stats error"

Can you find your stats on Bungie.net? If your stats don't appear on Bungie's site we can't track them.

Yes, my stats do show on bungie.net
IM MADMARTIGAN
IM MADMARTIGAN

0 Credits 2 Posts
I have this same issue! My gt is also spelled correctly and my stats show up on bungie.net
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
IM MADMARTIGAN said:

Manny82 said:

Could you please post your Bungie. net profile?
Manny82
Manny82

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
IM MADMARTIGAN said:

Manny82 said:

Could you please post your Bungie. net profile?

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/7834709#
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Manny82 said:

Please go here and paste "IIIIOVERDOSEIII" into the gamertag box then press save. Let me know if that works as I was able to find your stats here when I looked up that gamertag.

Manny82
Manny82

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Manny82 said:

Please go here and paste "IIIIOVERDOSEIII" into the gamertag box then press save. Let me know if that works as I was able to find your stats here when I looked up that gamertag.

That worked....weird that it was like that but it works. I appreciate your time thank you

This thread is closed