Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

L Nude Ninja L
L Nude Ninja L

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi all, I was taking a look at my stats for Trials of Osiris and was pleased with my placement for Best Single Game Score but when I went to look at the leaderboards themselves I was very confused. The middle column that shows the Best Single Game Score isn't clear as to what it corresponds to, whether it be total kills in a trials match across all rounds or whether it's total kills in a single round. It should be the latter as I'm fairly confident I've got more than 5 kills across a match.

Any clarification on what exactly these stats on this leaderboard correspond to would be greatly appreciated.
Natsumori
Natsumori

0 Credits 4 Posts
The stat is rendered useless because it is tracking everyones best score in ToO which is always going to be a score of 5. The statistic is for rounds won. the better stat is the avg score, which would give an idea of how much you lose by, for example someone with an average score of 4.8 either a) doesn't lose very often or b)when they lose they have a score of 3 or 4 which would mean they were close games for the most part.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Natsumori is mostly correct. Our understanding of the statistic is the number of rounds that you have won in a single game of Trials. However, some people have managed to score higher than five; unfortunately, we're getting this information directly from Bungie, who doesn't quite explain what the statistic is. Me personally, I think it's supposed to sit at five, but a bug causes that number to appear differently through their API.

This thread is closed